No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Warns Donaire: Stay Away From Featherweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    show me where this happened? a link any link will suffice.

short of a few dumbass posters he only see nationality when they root for fighters, I don't think a single person thought JMM would be competitive against Mayweather
    all right all right so I exagerated a little bit, but was Marquez an underdog in betting by that much??

Comment

Why is this ***** even being mentioned? Donaire just had his 2nd fight at BW, and folks are already talkin bout FW????? He's still got quite a bit of comp to get through at BW. People lets slow down and let Donaire grow out of or dominate BW 1st. Before we get to talkin bout movin up 2 divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
        the **** you saw where people actually thought marquez would teach mayweather. When that fight was announced. Majority of boxing scene and boxing head were straight dissing floyd for fighting a light weight who couldn't carry his speed at 135. Shoot floyd lost many many fans for that fight....add the fact that he cheated marquez in the scales and being far more skilled and had freakish reach advantage. Everybody except marquez piss drinkers knew floyd was a huge favorite in that fight. Marquez had 0 advantage going in that fight.

At least Donaire vs Juanma that donaire will have the boxing skill advantage, along with speed. And also Juanma got put on queer street by a bloated and way out prime Rafa marquez.
        allright well since I exagerated a little bit, now u have to admit that u exagerated in that statement too, i think rafa only won round 4 during that fight, and on top of that he quit, so he got put on queer street? lol

Comment

Juanma and Gamboa need to fight sooner than later Nonito is not even in the picture yet and won't be for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Why is this ***** even being mentioned? Donaire just had his 2nd fight at BW, and folks are already talkin bout FW????? He's still got quite a bit of comp to get through at BW. People lets slow down and let Donaire grow out of or dominate BW 1st. Before we get to talkin bout movin up 2 divisions.
            thats what i'm sayin but people r goin crazy here saying that he would beat the best-most powerful featherweight right now lol, people make me laugh...

Comment

Donaire will beat Lopez, I don't believe that he can't take Lopez's heavy bombs. Donaire spars with heavier boxers and he can take their shots what more for a featherweight boxer. I know Lopez has good power but I'm sure Donaire can take it...

If Gerry Penalosa can, what more for him. Correct me if I'm wrong Lopez did not knock Penalosa down.. it was Roach who threw the towel.

Donaire will avenge the defeat of Conception and Penalosa to Lopez.

Comment

**** that gamboa..think about gamboa juanma

Comment

Originally posted by tmen View Post
                  Donaire will beat Lopez, I don't believe that he can't take Lopez's heavy bombs. Donaire spars with heavier boxers and he can take their shots what more for a featherweight boxer. I know Lopez has good power but I'm sure Donaire can take it...

If Gerry Penalosa can, what more for him. Correct me if I'm wrong Lopez did not knock Penalosa down.. it was Roach who threw the towel.

Donaire will avenge the defeat of Conception and Penalosa to Lopez.
                  what a crackhead u r buddy....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    **** that gamboa..think about gamboa juanma
                    exactly bro...

Comment

juanma's reaction to the donaire victory

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=461765

Comment

Working...
                      X