No announcement yet.

Which is worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    believe me i TRIED lol. from high school, college, post college, even in vegas after the fights and pretty much every where else. he puts himself instantly in the friendzone cause he's too nice.

yes the **** is definitely effecting him in a negative way i agree.

personally the only time i put on **** was to help close the deal and get the girl thinking about sex lol. its pretty much worked every time but i dont like to use that tactic unless i know the girls being all high and mighty stuck up or whatever lol.

most of our friends say soon as he gets laid like a real lay he will boost his confidence up and not feel so insecure but if thats the case its on him to really try to get laid, well the legit way of course.
    Yea that's a good thought. And to be fair he probably just needs to take what he can get at first. (Not being preachy).

But it reminds me of my little Brother a few years back. He had zero confidence because he had absolutely no experience with girls as a virgin. I told him a couple things about how he needs to just man the f.uck up and make moves....or else they're gonna walk.

Sounds familiar in this case. Well he lol just ended up going steady with his first girl.......but at least he gets some.

(Pretty sure)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
      Yea that's a good thought. And to be fair he probably just needs to take what he can get at first. (Not being preachy).

But it reminds me of my little Brother a few years back. He had zero confidence because he had absolutely no experience with girls as a virgin. I told him a couple things about how he needs to just man the f.uck up and make moves....or else they're gonna walk.

Sounds familiar in this case. Well he lol just ended up going steady with his first girl.......but at least he gets some.

(Pretty sure)
      GREEN KARMA bro thanks for your input peep the new thread i started to help my friend out: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5#post15169525

So how did he meet/land the girl tho? feel free to post in the new thread thanks

Comment

so check this homiez,

I met up with friend #2 the other night he came by and he's still the same as before. he looks like he's about 50 years old now even though he's still only in his mid 30's. he still lies about all these women that he's bangin.(ALL TOTAL BS!) yet he complains he can't find a wifey lol. i showed my girl his pic of us eating together and she's like why the F does he look like he's 60 years old now? shes all like he looks dirty as hell too. apparently he got darker too?

the guys broke and unemployed yet he drives a 2002 BMW trying to portray that he got that paper to the ladies. all he does is stalk girls from his former jobs, former colleges on facebook and dating sites. he's a real creepy guy. apparently some of these girls even filed for restraining orders against him.

this dudes not really a friend he's pretty much just a guy i went to college with who i keep in touch with time to time. but the irony is he started talking about friend #1 . saying im not really a friend to him anymore since i gave up trying to help him. friend #2 and friend #1 aren't friends they only know each other through me but again friend #1 is a true homie from back in the day.

so the quick update on friend #1 is he's still the same he put on some more weight so no he never got back into shape as planned and a year later he's no where near closing in on his goals of dating or meeting girls yet. still lives with his parents and every time i bring up the topic of girls he either leaves or claims he has to go.

i mean jesus just by me asking him hey bro sup with the ladies? he just runs for the hills like im the plague.

so one of my home girls asked me will i try to help him again or am i just completely done trying to help him. I said no im done i can't put any more effort or stress onto someone who won't even try. She then said yeah and even if for some miracle he does finally pull a girl he will **** it up bad since he's never had sex yet or even been on a date yet.

I guess the point im trying to make is dont be like either of these guys. Go out and live life. Life's too short to be like either of them.

Comment

so check this homiez,

I met up with friend #2 the other night he came by and he's still the same as before. he looks like he's about 50 years old now even though he's still only in his mid 30's. he still lies about all these women that he's bangin.(ALL TOTAL BS!) yet he complains he can't find a wifey lol. i showed my girl his pic of us eating together and she's like why the F does he look like he's 60 years old now? shes all like he looks dirty as hell too. apparently he got darker too?

the guys broke and unemployed yet he drives a 2002 BMW trying to portray that he got that paper to the ladies. all he does is stalk girls from his former jobs, former colleges on facebook and dating sites. he's a real creepy guy. apparently some of these girls even filed for restraining orders against him.

this dudes not really a friend he's pretty much just a guy i went to college with who i keep in touch with time to time. but the irony is he started talking about friend #1 . saying im not really a friend to him anymore since i gave up trying to help him. friend #2 and friend #1 aren't friends they only know each other through me but again friend #1 is a true homie from back in the day.

so the quick update on friend #1 is he's still the same he put on some more weight so no he never got back into shape as planned and a year later he's no where near closing in on his goals of dating or meeting girls yet. still lives with his parents and every time i bring up the topic of girls he either leaves or claims he has to go.

i mean jesus just by me asking him hey bro sup with the ladies? he just runs for the hills like im the plague.

so one of my home girls asked me will i try to help him again or am i just completely done trying to help him. I said no im done i can't put any more effort or stress onto someone who won't even try. She then said yeah and even if for some miracle he does finally pull a girl he will **** it up bad since he's never had sex yet or even been on a date yet.

I guess the point im trying to make is dont be like either of these guys. Go out and live life. Life's too short to be like either of them.
          sounds like he's dealing with anxiety issues on top of being extremely introverted. funnily enough, introverts and extroverts make for good friends according to research, however in most cases they don't see eye to eye on certain subjects (duh). introverts don't like talking about or even thinking of going to parties, bars, clubs and all that stuff you seem to be into. so he gets filled with anxiety when the subject of girls is brought up. i suspect he's also dealing with depression. it's good that you're trying to help, but you aren't providing the right type of help. he probably has a brain deficiency and could use the help of anti depressants or anxiety medication.

either that or he has a micropenis.

Comment

so check this homiez,

You sound like a good friend bro. I wouldn't give up on friend 1 completely. He obviously has social anxiety issues. He might be one of those guys who is destined to be alone for the rest of his life. Sad to say, but that just means he needs you as a friend even more so.

Comment

On a side note, I think it's hilarious that no one voted for friend 1 as being worse, because I'm pretty sure most guys on boxingscene are 30 year old virgins who live with their parents too.

Comment

Pics or gtfo.

Both are losers IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by moonboxer86 View Post
                  sounds like he's dealing with anxiety issues on top of being extremely introverted. funnily enough, introverts and extroverts make for good friends according to research, however in most cases they don't see eye to eye on certain subjects (duh). introverts don't like talking about or even thinking of going to parties, bars, clubs and all that stuff you seem to be into. so he gets filled with anxiety when the subject of girls is brought up. i suspect he's also dealing with depression. it's good that you're trying to help, but you aren't providing the right type of help. he probably has a brain deficiency and could use the help of anti depressants or anxiety medication.

either that or he has a micropenis.
                  the thing is he's a real positive happy go lucky guy, well at least thats the way he portrays himself around the homiez. he is a real chill laid back guy who everyone views as a really nice guy to hang out with. the funny thing about your breakdown is he used to be pretty outgoing as a kid. like back in elementary school he used to throw all these house parties and a bunch of kids would come by bbq, dance, party. yeah we were only little kids back then but he was pretty damn socially inclined. But something happened around jr. high/high school that made him turn out the way he is. like the rest of us would chase girls at the mall and such and he never would even come close to any of that?

every summer we'd go to 6 flags and all try to compete with getting digits, thats just something boys will be boys right? he never came with us to 6 flags, he never went to school dances, he never dated. high school ended and things got worse in college he would just go to a JC, go to class go home and that was it. then all the online whoring began and we all started hooking up on AIM and then later myspace lol. we all got mad Vagaygay and all he did was lay low.

If he is depressed like u say then he sure has a perfect way of not showing it. He's always chill laid back and smiling when hes hanging out with the homiez. While Friend #2 is clearly depressed. He just looks unhealthy, he's always frowning and always LIES LIES LIES to make himself appear not as much as the loser he really is. I think friend #2 without a doubt definitely needs meds, in fact i wouldn't be surprised if we end up reading about friend #2 some where in one of them 48 hours or 20/20 specials later on.

But you probably right they both prob have micro penises and both can't even see them if they looked directly down with their fat stomachs blocking.

I just feel its ironic that friend #2 brought up friend #1 as if he's any better off lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    You sound like a good friend bro. I wouldn't give up on friend 1 completely. He obviously has social anxiety issues. He might be one of those guys who is destined to be alone for the rest of his life. Sad to say, but that just means he needs you as a friend even more so.
                    yeah bro thanks. i dont even consider him a friend i view him as a cousin if anything we just that close and had that long of history together. i agree he has social anxiety issues. i point blank offered him the possible idea of therapy like 10 years ago and he got real defensive saying NO THAT GOES ON YOUR PERMANENT RECORD!!!

So I never brought it up again after that. You tell me not to give up on friend #1 completely, but then what do you suggest then? Cause it seems like tried everything possible.

We will still be friends and bros till the end its just anything dealing with clubs, bars, or social settings where normal people hook up and get digits and get laid, he will have no part of.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      On a side note, I think it's hilarious that no one voted for friend 1 as being worse, because I'm pretty sure most guys on boxingscene are 30 year old virgins who live with their parents too.

GREEN K LMAO! i was thinking the same thing bro

Comment

Working...
                      X