Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexkid is the 5 years younger version of Beercules....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexkid is the 5 years younger version of Beercules....

And Zaroku is the 15 year-older version of Beercules.

That's all. Thank you!

Originally posted by led View Post

That's all. Thank you!
    Probably 20 years older. I realize my **** really does stink.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post

That's all. Thank you!
      Alexkid is a pile of ****

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=122349

I asked him politely via PM to stop his bull crap and he is just an azz. He is a sad lil boy, abandoned by his daddy, raised and rejected by his mommy. Poor kid. Alexkid has to make fun of a disadvantaged group to feel better.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 05-26-2016, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Led has the worst avi & sig combo in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Alexkid is a pile of ****

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=122349

I asked him politely via PM to stop his bull crap and he is just an azz. He is a sad lil boy, abandoned by his daddy, raised and rejected by his mommy. Poor kid. Alexkid has to make fun of a disadvantaged group to feel better.
          I'm sorry about that. AlexKid was a mistake and me not being there for him was an even bigger mistake. I'm a terrible dad. AlexKid was okay as a baby, but when he was 4, I had to run out on him because I realized he would grow up to be ugly.

Whenever my baby mama dropped him off, I always wanted to get drunk and bang strippers, so I would drop baby AlexKid at his uncle's house. His uncle drove an ice cream truck and his motto in life was "the younger the better." It's a shame that his pedo uncle had a bigger influence on his life than I did. He even used his own hand to teach AlexKid how to jerk off, that should have been me.

I'm the worst father of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I'm sorry about that. AlexKid was a mistake and me not being there for him was an even bigger mistake. I'm a terrible dad. AlexKid was okay as a baby, but when he was 4, I had to run out on him because I realized he would grow up to be ugly.

Whenever my baby mama dropped him off, I always wanted to get drunk and bang strippers, so I would drop baby AlexKid at his uncle's house. His uncle drove an ice cream truck and his motto in life was "the younger the better." It's a shame that his pedo uncle had a bigger influence on his life than I did. He even used his own hand to teach AlexKid how to jerk off, that should have been me.

I'm the worst father of all time.
            Hahahahahahaha!! The mystery is solved. Pedo uncle really warped his mind.

Comment

Working...
            X