Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's been given more gifts? Danny Garcia or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's been given more gifts? Danny Garcia or Canelo?

It seems these two have been getting gifts in boxing for as long as i can remember...

Canelo: gifted a belt, gifted trout decision, gifted floyd fight, gifted lara decision

Danny: gifted herrera decision, gifted peterson decision,gifted campbell decision.

Personally i still think Canelo is ahead.
    Canelo
    49.41%
    Garcia
    50.59%

Canelo has been in close fights, whereas Garcia has been legit PWND.

Comment

Wow that's actually really close to call... I'd have to call it even. Fighting Salka at WW is no different than fighting Lopez at JMW so they are even there. Lara and Trout fights were close enough to warrant the "lucky" victory for Canelo, the same as Danny vs Lamont and Herrera. They're definitely even, both are at best average fighters who have a look that is easy to market and each promoter is doing all they can to not ruin whatever fanbase they have.
      Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 04-13-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I forgot to add Canelo also got the gift fight against the completely shot angulo.

Comment

Garcia. Not only is he gifted decisions but also gifted the chances to lowblow.

Comment

Danny Gift Garcia

Comment

i thought canelo edged both trout and lara, whereas i felt that garcia lost both the herrera and peterson fights.

haven't seen garcia-campbell - is there really an argument that he benefited from a gift decision there too?

Comment

''gifted campbell decision'' hahaha God these Danny Garcia haters have lost it.

Comment

You forgot the Ashley Theophane gift.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Garcia. Not only is he gifted decisions but also gifted the chances to lowblow.
                    If that's the case, every fight given to Chavez Sr. is in question. The KING of the lowblow. Actually, not anymore. It's Abner Mares followed by Salido.

You are a shameless hater doe

Comment

Working...
                    X