Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    did I ever say that? no.
    did I ever imply that? no.
    I posted those cards in response to a poster claiming that everyone had the fight scored for Pac.
    When you dont read posts and make comments, it makes you look both ignorant and stupid.
    you mad.

i wasn't even quoting you homie, i was having a friendly debate with my buddy chups here... the dude is obviously biased, what a *******.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
      Dude I don't know, Pac didn't look too fast against Cotto, but ****, even a slow Pac is still a very fast Pac. I persona;;y think his hands are faster than Floyds when he throws combos, Floyd potshots quick though.
      We know Pac is fast. But what we saw against Cotto was another dimension. He wanted to prove he can slug it out with a true welterweight. That was a big question that he answered, he can take a welterweight's punch. If he didn't want to, he didn't have to lay on the ropes or let Cotto have free body shots thru out the fight, but he wanted to prove something.

Comment

that was the perfect case that every great fighter has one great fight left in him sadly that was morales last great fight morales was one on my favorite fighters

Comment

He lost because 1. he was forced to use 10 oz winning gloves as stated in the contract, 2. a lot of blood was taken from him for testing a day before the fight, 3. He was weight drained in making 130 lbs, 4. The head butt affected his performance

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            Talk about subjective.

You claimed that "everyone had the fight close but in favor of Pac."
            I provided evidence that this is inaccurate. The majority of press row scored the fight for Marquez, and one judge did too. I provided factual evidence

You then make a claim completly void of evidence or fact saying that if viewers were polled that this would happen... With absolutly no evidence.

I never made any comments about dominance, as they were both close fights that neither fighter proved dominant.
            The "Professional" judges at ringside gave their evaluation of this fight. Their scores are the only ones that matter regardless of how many other scores you want to show. The Pacman won this close contest. End of Story. If you want to make your argument valid, then all boxing matches should be scored by numerous individuals and tallied just like the scoring for "American Idol." Would such scoring be good for boxing? What do you think?

Comment

...because Morales' ERIK ends with a K and first names that end with a K are dangerous! bwahahahahaha :laugh:

Now, Floyd ends with....

Comment

Working...
              X