• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manziels Reaction to the news

Comment

this was expected

Comment

So, the team he's leaving gets nothing for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          So, the team he's leaving gets nothing for him?
          they got 1 1/2 rings from him. the half ring was from the Lockout season.

Comment

Comment

All those Cavs fans going to regret burning them jerseys now!

Comment

Typical overreacting. This could 2 things.....

1) He's opting out because his contract was going to **** Miami money wise, he was due 21M this year. So he'll take less money so they can retool around him.

or

2) He's opting out to see what his best options are, and will either decide it's Miami to retool or somewhere else.

Comment

Miami better hope Wade and Bosh follow suit so they can resign cheap and get some help. If Lebron leaves Miami for anywhere other than Cleveland, he's punking out.

Comment

I think the timing of this speaks volumes of what LBJ's intentions are. He's opting out early so he can negotiate with other teams so they get serious with him.

Hes gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                      I think the timing of this speaks volumes of what LBJ's intentions are. He's opting out early so he can negotiate with other teams so they get serious with him.

Hes gone.
                      It's to hear from EVERYONE and give them time to bring something to table. Yes that includes Miami.

I agree if Lebron leaves, he's punking out, unless he goes to Cleveland I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X