No announcement yet.

Wilder's next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder's next opponent

He is going to announce his next opponent on saturday.who do you guys think it's going to be?my guess is either Glazkov or Szpilka

Well Glazkov i guess pulled out of negotiations

Comment

Originally posted by jup11223 View Post
      He is going to announce his next opponent on saturday.who do you guys think it's going to be?my guess is either Glazkov or Szpilka
      Glazkov is pulling some BS with all this IBF stuff so it will be Szilipka

Comment

his team tried to contact joe frazier for next fight but was told he was dead

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          his team tried to contact joe frazier for next fight but was told he was dead
          Lool,good one

Comment

I just met him, he just delivered a parcel to my home in a UPS truck.

Comment

He's just given me an estimate of around 300 quid.

Comment

Just another plumber, cab driver or carpenter!

Comment

Most likely candidate is Glazkov

Originally posted by jup11223 View Post
                  Szpilka is only 26 years old, seems to connect well with the Polish fight fan, and seems on the verge of emerging as a draw in his homebase of Chicago, IL; there's no need to rush that fight now, especially when Wilder-Szpilka (if Wilder stands tall after the Povetkin/Fury/Klistchko shakeout) is a fight that they could easily host at the 20k-seat United Center, come 2017.

Beyond Glazkov, I see any possible Wilder opponent coming from the "soon to come" shakeout of the WBC heavyweight ratings (haven't seen the new updates).

Darkhorse candidates: Tomasz Adamek(WBC #14, won his last fight, strong name profile in the Northeast) or Carlos Takam(WBC #7, three-fight winning streak over so so comp)

Comment

It might be Povetkin before we know it with Glazkov seemingly out of the running.

Comment

Working...
                    X