Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko confirmed to be fighting Jezreel Corrales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might actually try to make this fight, depending on where they host it. Probably Nevada again, perhaps?

Here's to hoping a decent location.

Also, wondering how they are going to try to sell this fight... it's a good fight, but casuals DKSAB and probably have never heard of either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      I'm really interested in which network tho. HBO ain't paying for nothing rest of this year. And Arum has been (or will be) having talks with Showtime soon.
      Arum said HBO had a date for loma but not Crawford. Which explains why TR tried to offer Crawford over to PBC.

Comment

wow, this could be a war

Comment

hell yeah

Comment

I cannot believe Lomachenko is going for his Fourth world title! This is ridiculous stuff.. Corrales just destroyed Takashi Uchiyama too so he's no scrub! Corrales is also a southpaw so should be interesting!

Comment

Really interesting fight, hope it happens.

If it happens, curious where the money comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Arum has too much bad blood everywhere else that I doubt that there's anywhere for Arum to really jump to; remember that Arum went to the market with his biggest bargaining chip (Manny Pacquiao) and almost literally drew no interest from any broadcaster (there was no rumor of any TV partner even really sitting out to ponder what a deal could look like).

I doubt you ever see a TR-produced show end up on Showtime as long as Bob Arum is living.
                Safe to say you think Espinoza was being disingenuous when he sent this tweet earlier this year?

Stephen Espinoza
                ‏@StephenEspinoza
                Stephen Espinoza Retweeted Chris Jones Jr
                Bob wants it only on the date we already have Provodnikov-Molina...so we can't. If he were flexible, he'd get 1.1M+.

Comment

people calling this a good fight cos theyve only seen him fight uchiyama.

Corrales has 8 KOs in a 20+ fight career and only 1 step up in his entire career. Another cherry for Loma to pick.

What happened to all those guys telling me Loma would get revenge on Salido?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    What network doe?
                    Hopefully not Whack ass HBO!

Comment

I never knew much of Corrales before he KO'ed Uchiyama, but the guy has a mean streak going. I pointed it out before, he has only 8KO's in his career, but 6 KO's have been in his last 6 fights so the dude is obviously eating right or learned something new or is just plain sitting on his punches. Imagine Paulie getting 6 KO's straight all of a sudden, including a KO against #1 ranked welterweight

I'm not saying he's going to beat Lomachenko, I got Loma winning, just saying this guy came out of nowhere and should not be taken lightly

Comment

Working...
                      X