No announcement yet.

Official Lucas Matthysse vs Viktor Postol Fight Prediction/Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    It really depends on what happened. It looked to me like he got hurt with the headbutt in the 7th round (after winning the 6th & 7th clear). He stopped throwing in the 8th and was a sitting duck for Postol in the 9th and 10th.

The BoxNation guys thought there was something wrong with him. I agree with them. If it's not the case, then he should definitely retire.
    yeah, postol took over in the last two rounds, i felt if lucas was to get to the scorecards he could've got the nod. but wasn't active enough in those last rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Gutted for Matthysse, but a new star has been born in Postol. I didn't like his early clinching tactics but as the fight went on, he was holding less and fighting more. He's very good.

I think he beats Crawford, loses to Imam.
      Yeah I think Imam takes over now too, slick hard hitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Nothing gayer than promoter fanboys
        Nothing gayer than a promoter that photographs himself with dildos showed up his ass.

Why are you mad Hype job? Is it because Matthysse showed he wasn't man enough? Is it because Lemieux's destruction is all but guaranteed? Is it because the future of Golden Boy Promotions rests on Nov. 21, 2015?

Comment

• Got to laugh at the NSB warriors on here calling Matthysse names. Classless ****s, I don't know how these people call themselves boxing fans.

Comment

Gutted for Matthysse, but a new star has been born in Postol. I didn't like his early clinching tactics but as the fight went on, he was holding less and fighting more. He's very good.

I think he beats Crawford, loses to Imam.
            He needed to clinch to offset Matts' offense, but I don't think he'll clinch as much against the likes of Crawford and Imam because they have long arms. Imam has power + length, and Crawford has shown versatility. It's possible we see an in-fight break out between Bud and Postol, if for at least a moment.

Comment

• I'm devastated! That was probably Lucas' last chance at the big time. Congratulations Postol.

Comment

Got to laugh at the NSB warriors on here calling Matthysse names. Classless ****s, I don't know how these people call themselves boxing fans.
                Exactly, a fighter that gave us so many great fights might be finished with his career and this is the thanks he gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Lucas Quitthysse.
                  green k

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    He needed to clinch to offset Matts' offense, but I don't think he'll clinch as much against the likes of Crawford and Imam because they have long arms. Imam has power + length, and Crawford has shown some versality. It's possible we see an in-fight break out between Bud and Postol, if not for a moment.
                    I know why he clinched but it shouldn't be allowed, not that excessively anyway. Too many guys are using clinching as a form of defence these days, it has to stop. Every now and then it's alright, to catch your breath or recover if you're hurt, but not every time somebody gets near you ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      Oh god are we gonna have another eye-gate with you like after the Garcia fight.
                      No man, he might just be done and ready to retire. But if not, it'll show in his next fight. I'm not going to go on about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X