Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who punches harder? Pac or Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't believe me, watch what happens when he finally starts to sit down and put full leverage into his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
      Mosley cracked Margarito's chin, Pac hit him with over twice the amount of punches and couldn't do the job.
      Pacquiao busted margarito up, but he had compassion on him and held back. He was looking at the ref hoping he would stop the fight for Margs sake.

Comment

shane if you measure it straight up.

pound for pound though, i think pacquiao hits harder than shane

Comment

fthey are both sitting down on a punch i say manny. manny is so fast, and active he does not sit down on a single shot often, but when he does watch out....just ask hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            Manny hits harder than Shane.

People say Shane but that's because Shane sits on his punches more. Manny is more about putting punches together vs taking his opponents out with one shot.

Martinez is similar. When he was at 154 he was the same. He would never sit on punches, just fired off combinations, and took opponents out that way. When he finally started to sit on punches, we saw what happened (KOing Williams).

According to those who have sparred with both, Mosley hits harder. But Pacquiao throws a lot more punches in combination which is equally if not more effective for Knockouts. I'll take their word for it rather than clueless guessing on something I've never felt.

Comment

Working...
            X