Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Nonito Donaire Have The Best Hook In The Business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
    Does Nonito Donaire Have The Best Hook In The Business?

Fuk no! Danny garcia's left hook is better then Nonito's.

Comment

I guess Garcia's hook is trash?

Comment

For his size Donair may have the most POWERFUL left hook but technically there is a lot to be desired although it is a devastating weapon. It helps that he is naturally left handed as Danny Garcia is who also has a lethal left hook. Donair over loads it to the max and when he throws it he continues turning well past impact turning his back on his opponent. It is also long and telegraphed. Those 2 faults in the hook despite it's formidable power prevent me from classing his left hook as the best hook in the business although it may be the most devastating.

Comment

Why do you have to rank/rate this kind of stuff, he has a great left hook...just leave it at that.

Comment

Yes!! It put Floyd's left hook to shame!!

I called it Lethal Left hook! And that was 2007 when I saw it in youtube!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              Fuk no! Danny garcia's left hook is better then Nonito's.
              Danny's Robotic left hook! Donaire's a Flash left hook! It's so quick, it's unnaturally quick!

Comment

By far. He sets it up nicely too. I'm interested to see how he tries to set it up and land it against a great defensive fighter like Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  By far. He sets it up nicely too. I'm interested to see how he tries to set it up and land it against a great defensive fighter like Rigo.
                  Lesser fighter lands that left hook on Rigo! Donaire can set it up in less than 2 rds!

Comment

vazquez has fought again vs jonathan oquendo

Comment

Not imo. He lrobably has the hardest in relative to his weight class but I would take Wards and Floyds versatile hooks over it. Canelo's left hook (not that kind of opposition) has seemed monstrous lately too to both the bldy and head. A lot of guys have a great hook, Donaire can afford to wing it like Mayorga because he's mostly bigger and faster than the guys he fights. Not to discredit his timing either I just think Donaire is a cut above his comp. His hook is up there though, no arguing that. I just wonder if he'll carry it up a weight class or two (which he will most likely do). For now though...its not his hook thats amazing (imo) it's his attributes and skill in comparison with his opposition. Its like the people who think GGG has the best jab (these people are out there believe me).

I guess I am just inlove with Donaires overall game...:|...trying to nit pick maybe
                      Last edited by NearHypnos; 02-22-2013, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X