No announcement yet.

I have nothing against Wlad but all that gentleman and good sport crap is fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    not a sucker punch when the ref resumes action man..i think the headbutt was the issue there dont ya think
    No, the issue is your picking and choosing what you deem to be acceptable 'gentlemanly' behavior.

your the no.1 fan of one of the most ungentlemanly boxers in the game, yet klit (who most would agree appears to be a classy gentleman) gets frustrated in a fight where he's losing every round and you scream OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT BEHAVIOR, kinda pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      No, the issue is your picking and choosing what you deem to be acceptable 'gentlemanly' behavior.

your the no.1 fan of one of the most ungentlemanly boxers in the game, yet klit (who most would agree appears to be a classy gentleman) gets frustrated in a fight where he's losing every round and you scream OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT BEHAVIOR, kinda pathetic
      who the hell ever called Mayweather a gentleman? you just made my point Wlad is suppose to be so damn classy but he is no better then the rest..thank you for proving my point

Comment

who the hell ever called Mayweather a gentleman? you just made my point Wlad is suppose to be so damn classy but he is no better then the rest..thank you for proving my point
        a fight is a fight. the way you hold yourself does not apply in the ring as it does in day to day life.
        can you attempt to grasp this?

Comment

Weeks was a disgrace, never even warned wlad for holding during the whole fight, and then took a point off fury for I don't know what. And now this... he should be investigated... and furys team should def ensure they have stuff like this covered for the rematch, it would be a damn shame if he loses his title in the rematch due to unfair reffing or judging

Comment

a fight is a fight. the way you hold yourself does not apply in the ring as it does in day to day life.
            can you attempt to grasp this?
            Dude just move on...lol throwing a leaping headbutt is never ok..its bull**** and a clown move

Comment

Guy errors in one emotional moment over a 19 year career and then gets crucified for it. Sheesh.

Stuff happens in fights, not all of it good or gentlemanly. I don't think people should vilify a guy for one bad moment.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Guy errors in one emotional moment over a 19 year career and then gets crucified for it. Sheesh.

Stuff happens in fights, not all of it good or gentlemanly. I don't think people should vilify a guy for one bad moment.
                I'm sorry man a leaping headbutt is disgraceful

Comment

Dude just move on...lol throwing a leaping headbutt is never ok..its bull**** and a clown move
                  move on? i dont give a schit about klit and never have, im just calling you out on your BS.
                  ok?

Comment

move on? i dont give a schit about klit and never have, im just calling you out on your BS.
                    ok?
                    Not bull**** at all, you brought up Floyd why?? when did he ever do a leaping headbutt? Thing is it was bull**** simple and plain and can not be excused

Comment

Not bull**** at all, you brought up Floyd why?? when did he ever do a leaping headbutt? Thing is it was bull**** simple and plain and can not be excused
                      ill break it down for you as you seem a bit dim.

on the polar spectrum of 'gentlemanly' floyd is at one end, wlad is at the other. you defend and admire everything floyd does yet at the first opportunity you make a thread about wlad.

do you understand that is ironic?

i love how you are asking me why im bringing up floyd, yet every other thread and post you make is about him

Comment

Working...
                      X