Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Vs Muhammad Ali, Prime4Prime, Skills wise, who'd win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
    great post JAB........I don't even know why Jones is being compared to Ali....even on a pound for pound level.....i mean Cassius Clay as a light heavyweight who fought in the Olympics will probably spank Roy Jones Light Heavyweight ass
    Thank you.

His whole argument is feeble because he is not taking into consideration the huge difference in competition that both men fought. I love Roy, but lets be realistic here.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Thank you.

His whole argument is feeble because he is not taking into consideration the huge difference in competition that both men fought. I love Roy, but lets be realistic here.
      good point....level of competition is being totally ignored here......i mean if you want to compare speed, why not compare any of Roy Jones fights to Muhammad Ali vs Brian London, i've never seen anyone above super middleweight throw a flurry that fast.....but Roy Jones did fight some great fighters, Bernard Hopkins etc, but he didn't look so flashy against B-Hop...but you can also use James Toney as an eg...Roy Jones looked brilliant against Toney....

nevertheless skill wise it still goes to Ali

Comment

i think it's the nuthuggery to past fighters in this forum that turned this thread into blasphemy.
        not my nuthuggery, the best part about this is that hopping on your toes for 12 = super fast feet

Comment

Thank you.

if you plan on being successful in bets you dont look at the competition, you look at the styles, this is what's wrong with ******s these days that had pavlik knocking out hopkins, de la hoya somehow the favourite, froch beating dirrell, wtf

you look at styles, just a little tip for you

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
            i think it's the nuthuggery to past fighters in this forum that turned this thread into blasphemy.
            not my nuthuggery, the best part about this is that hopping on your toes for 12 = super fast feet
            In other words you have no logical argument to refute the facts that myself and others have pointed out.

Comment

if you plan on being successful in bets you dont look at the competition, you look at the styles, this is what's wrong with ******s these days that had pavlik knocking out hopkins, de la hoya somehow the favourite, froch beating dirrell, wtf

you look at styles, just a little tip for you
              Just a little tip for you.........when you're comparing styles you have to take each fighters competition into consideration.

Comment

In other words you have no logical argument to refute the facts that myself and others have pointed out.
                i could show you video proof of ali sniffing some dope and you still wouldn't believe it, it's the same thing with ray robinson

so there's no point

Comment

Just a little tip for you.........when you're comparing styles you have to take each fighters competition into consideration.
                  ok, who's fought better opponents, mosley or mayweather?

now who do you think is gonna win?

Comment

dont get butthurt tho there JAB, ali would win style wise, but this is a skillwise poll.

Comment

ok, who's fought better opponents, mosley or mayweather?

now who do you think is gonna win?
                      Kid please. Don't try to distort your own thread by bringing up something that has nothing to do with the argument at hand. We're talking prime for prime. This will be an almost 39 year old Mosley come fight time, not the Shane who fought Oscar the first time around. Keep reaching.

Comment

Working...
                      X