Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This persecution thing is a joke.Do your cocaine but stop wasting everyone's time with the heavyweight title thing and let someone fight for it who's interested.Money like few ever get to see,family around him,people sticking up for him when he could give a ****.And still complaining.I've got no problem with people having free speech but you gotta be able to take it as well as give it.Stop whinging.

Comment

Given his behavior lately I'm waiting for him to say 'lol jk! I was just funnin' around in the interview, havin' a laff!'

Comment

Probably had a lot of pressure on him since he became heavyweight champion of the world, plus he just had a new born son and probably other things that we don't know about that's going in his personal life...

Seems like he doesn't manage his responsibilities well... but he deserves to be stripped off the belts for inactivity, the drug use and his current health stake.

I hope Fury gets better, I want to see him face other big contenders in the division, his style imo would give them trouble
        Last edited by Quiksilva; 10-04-2016, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I guess Its true what they say, cocaines a helluva drug. Thats y i never did it and will never do it because i know i will like it. Within a year id probably be giving handjobs for crack.

Comment

This whole cocaine story is just to hide something bigger. This guy is a cheat of the highest order. I dont buy it for a second. The furys are full of ****

Comment

Fury always came across as someone who wouldn't last long at the top but I have to say this whole situation was different to what I expected.

It's a shame how it all panned out, hopefully he stays retired because he clearly won't be the same and will just get knocked out by someone he would have beaten handily at his best.

As for the whole witch hunt thing i'm just waiting for the outcome of the so called failed drug test on Feb last year, if it turns out he was dirty then there's no sympathy for him being stripped of his belts or banned from boxing... until then Fury raises a valid question 'why did they let me fight Wlad?' we'll see.
              Last edited by Caught Square; 10-04-2016, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                He's not even Conor McG. More like A-ha or Young MC. Well, Young MC had more than one hit. It's like he suspects everything he built up will come crashing down in his next fight so he'd rather partake in ****ery without ever being serious.

What if...

Oliver McCall played this card? Im sure he is thinking he should have.

Same scenario,but he actually KTFO The Man. He showed up to the rematch crying. I know you remember this.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  He's not even Conor McG. More like A-ha or Young MC. Well, Young MC had more than one hit. It's like he suspects everything he built up will come crashing down in his next fight so he'd rather partake in ****ery without ever being serious.
                  Fair!

He's definitely decided to not try, as opposed to try and maybe fail.

Kind of a shame that this tool will become a footnote in boxing history, as opposed to kicking on and building a fantastic career.

And that he'll be remembered more for the stupid decisions he's made in life, and the stupid things he's said - as opposed to what he did (or should have done) in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
                    This whole cocaine story is just to hide something bigger. This guy is a cheat of the highest order. I dont buy it for a second. The furys are full of ****
                    Same gut feeling here.

Comment

Adios y vaya con dios fatass! How bout we let Fury snort a line of coke, then throw him into the ring for 24 rds, with Ruiz, Parker, Joshua and Klitschko each fighting 6 rds against him

Comment

Working...
                      X