No announcement yet.

Hilarious comments by tyson fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Fury's going to chew AJ up like a baked hedgehog, wait and see!
    joshua punches to quick and to hard for fury....one right hand and fury go's over quicker that you can say neven pajkic ...theres levels kafkod

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      joshua punches to quick and to hard for fury....one right hand and fury go's over quicker that you can say neven pajkic ...theres levels kafkod
      There are. And AJ has never fought anybody on Fury's level.

Comment

Comment

Yes kafkod!!!!

WAR FURY!!!

Comment

There are. And AJ has never fought anybody on Fury's level.
            Originally posted by denium View Post
            Yes kafkod!!!!

WAR FURY!!!
            https://youtu.be/tKyA9TZ4acM

YEAH LEVELS lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              Robert "if he's willing to do it for Mayweather, then why won't he do it for Canelo?" Garcia is the most stupid fuck in boxing.

If you have to resort to a guy who makes Mayweather Sr look like Manny Steward for back-up, you really must be desperate!

Comment

Robert "if he's willing to do it for Mayweather, then why won't he do it for Canelo?" Garcia is the most stupid fuck in boxing.

If you have to resort to a guy who makes Mayweather Sr look like Manny Steward for back-up, you really must be desperate!
                This is how fury is regarded by boxing trainers and knowledgeable experts around the world ....it's only deluded monkheads and fanboys who actually think Tyson is world class material ..I've told you kafkod so many times that you talk a good game but that's all...I'm willing to bet with you in any way , shape or form, I will drive to you and place a bet with you I'm that confident Joshua beats him .tyson beat an old man who is 40 years old....and Louis,Ali,Holmes all had there over the hill losses at 38....what does that tell about how much age matters when you reach your 40's ..you shouldn't place to much on Tyson victory over a 40 year old

Comment

Working...
                X