Because he's not American?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      Wlad's beaten better fighters than the guys who beat him :laugh:
      In with the triangle theories

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
        He should be above Ward.
        Ward is more well rounded and has fought better opposition. Plus he has never been beaten.

Comment

Wlad is just horrible to watch. I'm sorry bro.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            not sure what's more surprising; you having 2 black guys on the list or having 3 Americans

Comment

Danny below Lucas and he beat Lucas 8 months ago? Seems legit

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
                In with the triangle theories
                the fighters who beat Wlad himself

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                  never agreed with that size advantage deal. hes dominated many fighters that were as tall and or heavier than him. mccline,,,jefferson,,,wach,,,wolfgramm,,,monroe,,a ustin etc. hes very quick for such a big man and if he was much smaller hed probably be lightning like quick. so that size excuse is a bunch of bs. being that big can hurt or help you and wlad knows how to maximize it. hed also maximize it if he were smaller in other ways im sure
                  You do realize those big guys are f level fighters? Nothing against the KBros, but its not our fault that they won't/can't fight each other. Unfortunately there hasn't been any other fighters to boost their credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    Not only does he win more than 12 rounds or knocks his opponets out. Floyd only marginally losses, or wins by a majority decision against opponents he has a reach advantage over.

Andre ward has done f all in the last year, and is still doing f all. I have froch above him the p4p.

Heres my top ten

Wlad
                    GGG
                    Floyd
                    Froch
                    ward
                    Sergey Kovalev
                    Mattyse
                    Martinez
                    Manny pac
                    danny garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                      You do realize those big guys are f level fighters? Nothing against the KBros, but its not our fault that they won't/can't fight each other. Unfortunately there hasn't been any other fighters to boost their credentials.
                      yea,,,I never said they were world beaters but many people think hes struggled with guys his size or bigger which isnt the case. its not his fault most fighters his size are clumsy and uncoordinated. I realize he doesnt have that great opponent on his resume but I think hes had enough good fighters on it over the last 10 yrs to warrant him top 5 pound for pound when you take into consideration hes barely lost more that a few rounds over that span. of course I maybe looking at pound for pound with a different perspective than you and others. I feel its just the best,, most dominant fighters regardless of weight

Comment

Working...
                      X