Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wHATS THE KINDEST THING YOUVE EVER DONE IN YOUR LIFE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
    Post in your threads.
    Damn that was extreme.

Comment

To be fair, I did torture a couple of 'em...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I tutored blind and intellectually challenged students during a semester in college. Yes, I was once a nice guy..

and they went on to become Texas boxing judges

good job

Comment

I've help numerous young ladies pay for their college tuition.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            and they went on to become Texas boxing judges

good job
            I was wondring where Laurence Cole came from to be honest....

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            To be fair, I did torture a couple of 'em...

Comment

I helped an older super nice Mexican woman pass an entrance exam for a Vocational Nurse program by giving her extra time to take the test to guarantee her a passing grade. It was noticeable to me she needed the help, she was kind of slow but so nice, I wanted to help her. She passed the entrance exam! - but then she failed the program and now owes like $15,000 for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ಠ_ಠ View Post
                I've saved a few injured animals I've found. From pet stores and the great wild of WI and Oregon.

I did the same in my area. Saved some animals and cleaned them up, then fed them.

I ended up killing and eating them later, but at least my stomach is a safer place to be than where I found them. And the tiny animals I saved ended up in my cat's bowl. She looked so happy.

Comment

I volunteered to feed the homeless. It was for a service learning project for my Sociology class, I didn't do it out of the goodness of my heart.

Afterwards, I felt so sad. I couldn't believe I wasted weekends feeding these ugly bums who stink like garbage. I just think of how unlucky I am and how hard of a life I have. Throughout all the hardship and pain, I'm a good person.

Comment

I helped an old lady around 86 years old change her knickers,she couldn't quite bend down as she had a hunchback,poor thing.

Comment

This one time after a gig in Queensland I shagged this chick who was only a 9 out of 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X