Collapse
No announcement yet.

Postol V.S. Crawford Poll!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight is less than two weeks away. This is it. This fight is it.

But where are the posters claiming to be hardcore fans? Particularly the hit and not get hit crowd. You know exactly who they are. Why are they using alts in this thread? What's so unique about this fight to them?

Can we make this poll public?

Comment

I've got 1 trillion points for Postol. Anyone for Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        Postol is getting stopped in the late rounds

He is too square, stands straight up and the clinching he does will be nulified by bud work in and out of the clinch

Great match up

Bud is finding his stride, is in the mist of his prime and Postol doesnt have the style I see troubling him
        Pretty much how I see it except for I don't think Postal makes it to the late rounds. Lately, when Crawford gets a guy figured out, the nasty in him comes out and guys get put down. Postol isn't a difficult puzzle to solve, IMO. I think Crawford works him out by the end of the 3rd and Postol doesn't make it out of the 8th...

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
          CRAWFORD BY KO. Postol can try that clinching but he will get caught coming in, and served up. Bud is great at timing and great on the back foot. Postol's only chance is to headbutt Crawford's eyesocket like he did to Matthysse.
          ^This right here...

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            Pretty much how I see it except for I don't think Postal makes it to the late rounds. Lately, when Crawford gets a guy figured out, the nasty in him comes out and guys get put down. Postol isn't a difficult puzzle to solve, IMO. I think Crawford works him out by the end of the 3rd and Postol doesn't make it out of the 8th...
            I could see that...He seems pretty durable though

Crawford is known for skill but he is one mean MFer

Comment

I gotta go with crawford on this one.

Comment

I had a dream that Postol TKO Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  Fight is less than two weeks away. This is it. This fight is it.

But where are the posters claiming to be hardcore fans? Particularly the hit and not get hit crowd. You know exactly who they are. Why are they using alts in this thread? What's so unique about this fight to them?

Can we make this poll public?
                  I know where you're going. Postol's style more resembles black fighters' style. And you're wondering why he's not getting any kind of appreciation from them.

We all know why.

Comment

So Postol is still the underdog.

That's good. Twelve days left.

Comment

Still the same poll result. Difference is not much. The odds out there is huge in favor of Crawford.

Anyway we can make this poll public?

Never mind. We all know who are for and against.

Comment

Working...
                      X