• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with that list. ^

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
      I agree with that list. ^
      Vitali's resume gets underrated... he's a good fighter.
      Solid resume. Nothing special.

But he's a tough soldier.

Vitali quit against Byrd and obviously have weak skin, but overall I rate him quite high.

Vitali is one of my favorite fighters ever. I'm a huge fan.

Comment

Adamek isn't Vitali's best win because of the size difference. Tomasz is not a natural heavyweight, he's too small and the extra weight just slows him down.

Adamek was weight-drained against Chad Dawson, that's why he lost.

In his 30s, his natural fighting weight is cruiserweight, the division where he was Ring/Linear champion.

Although he had trouble making 175 by the time of the Dawson loss, he never had any problem making 200.

However because Adamek is a decent heavyweight despite his small size, it's not a bad win for Vitali.

Vitali's best wins are Sanders, Solis, Peter, Arreola, and Kirk Johnson, all Ring top 10 HWs at the time they fought. Hide, Donald, prime Williams, Adamek, Gomez and Kevin Johnson were fairly decent wins.

Vitali was the first to stop Kirk Johnson, Peter, Donald, Arreola, Solis, and several others.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          Adamek was Vitali's best win.

Vitali's best wins:

1- Adamek
          2-Corrie Sanders
          3-Samuel Peter
          4-Kevin Johnson
          5- Herbie Haye
          6-Chris Arreloa
          7-Derek Chisora
          8-Manuel Charr
          herbie hide? he was nothing more then a domestic level fighter who picked up the WBO belt when it had no worth. i'd say his best win is over sam peter & adamek. larry donald was a good win too but not elite. the rest are fringe B level contenders. herbie hide would have got his butt kicked by most american journeymen back then. kirk johnson was a good name too but he was fat & 30lbs overweight for their fight....herbie hide? really? solis is a questionable one because of how the fight ended but still a win vs a decent name. id take johnson, solis, donald over sanders, kingpin, hide, charr...sanders had 3 good fights vs rahman, wlad & vitali...too bad he was out of shape to fight vitali. he was in the best shape of his career vs wlad & he was 37. he was in great shape vs rahman too but for the most part he moonlighted as a boxer.
          Last edited by joe strong; 01-01-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Adamek is a decent win by todays standards, but he's garbage when compared to other era's. In the 90's he wouldn't have got anywhere near a title shot.

Comment

adamek is highly underrated one of the best of the era
              only losses are to vitali and dawson

first time i saw him fight was vs paul briggs what a slug fest

to be able to move from light heavy to cruiser and heavy and be that successful is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Adamek isn't Vitali's best win because of the size difference. Tomasz is not a natural heavyweight, he's too small and the extra weight just slows him down.

Adamek was weight-drained against Chad Dawson, that's why he lost.

In his 30s, his natural fighting weight is cruiserweight, the division where he was Ring/Linear champion.

Although he had trouble making 175 by the time of the Dawson loss, he never had any problem making 200.

However because Adamek is a decent heavyweight despite his small size, it's not a bad win for Vitali.

Vitali's best wins are Sanders, Solis, Peter, Arreola, and Kirk Johnson, all Ring top 10 HWs at the time they fought. Hide, Donald, prime Williams, Adamek, Gomez and Kevin Johnson were fairly decent wins.

Vitali was the first to stop Kirk Johnson, Peter, Donald, Arreola, Solis, and several others.
                Ademak was not weight drain against Dawson. He got dominated by the better fighter. Ademak had just beat Paul Briggs convincingly the fight before Dawson. You guys make up stuff on the go, Adamek didn't mention it after the fight. Also all those fighters Vitali stopped were and are poor excuses for a professional heavy weight. Fat and out of shape all of them

Comment

Working...
                X