No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev-Joey Dawejko Bout Set For April 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kubrat Pulev-Joey Dawejko Bout Set For April 5th

Kubrat Pulev has a new opponent for the gala in Rostock on the 5th of April.

The Cobra is going to fight Joey Dawejko in a stay busy fight. Th3 23-year-old American has 14 matches as a pro, winning 9 of them and losing 3. Another 2 of his fights ended in a draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Pulev gets the Wlad fight ASAP so we won't have to endure any more duff opponents.

Comment

Yeah, I'm probably the biggest Pulev fan on these forums, but this is a little annoying even for me. I mean, stay busy fights are fine, and he would be a fool to take unnecessary risks with the Wlad fight already in the bag, but still, he could do better than fight absolute bums...

That said, it's probably Sauerland going cheap on the undercard. If they don't put up the money, no wonder no one half decent will agree to fight Pulev.

Comment

To be fair to Pulev this time, his previous opponent pulled out suddenly. Props to the bravery of Joey Dawejko stepping up at a moment's notice!

Comment

Cherry pick by Pulev.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Tony View Post
            To be fair to Pulev this time, his previous opponent pulled out suddenly. Props to the bravery of Joey Dawejko stepping up at a moment's notice!
            His previous opponent did not accept this fight at all, Sauerland decided to announce it anyway and then blame young McCall(not that he was any better, he got destroyed by mediocre Rekowski)

Sauerland is becoming a joke stable recently.

Comment

Pulev picking on Philly kids. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Tony View Post
                His previous opponent wasn't any better

Comment

Pulev will get no credit for beating Dawejko, who is probably as good as they could find on three days notice.

Comment

I guess they read my post yesterday as I said pulev should give joey or nic firtha a call...

Comment

Working...
                    X