No announcement yet.

Something I have in common with TBE.. We both got plenty of haters here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I have in common with TBE.. We both got plenty of haters here

I don't talk bad about anybody here or try to insult people. That just ain't my thing, but I notice that a lot of people here try to keep me down and straight up spew hate and negativity towards me even though I never said or thought anything bad about them.

Makes me think, I'm just like TBE because we both get a lot of haters from people who don't know us. Holla

Who are you, and why are you in the lounge? better yet don't answer.....GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
      I don't talk bad about anybody here or try to insult people. That just ain't my thing, but I notice that a lot of people here try to keep me down and straight up spew hate and negativity towards me even though I never said or thought anything bad about them.

Makes me think, I'm just like TBE because we both get a lot of haters from people who don't know us. Holla
      I don't hate you, Jorge. I don't even know who you are. You're just some anonymous guy on the internet. You have to be someone relevant to be worth the effort of actually hating on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        I don't hate you, Jorge. I don't even know who you are. You're just some anonymous guy on the internet. You have to be someone relevant to be worth the effort of actually hating on.
        I agree 100%. I do not understand why people excluding you are hating on me. I am just an anonymous guy in the Internet, I dont say anything offensive or talk down to people but for some reason guys like Spray_resistant tell me to "GTFO" or try to make me feel bad in whatever way they can come up with to pass their misery on me.

But it's all good. I'm rich like TBE and now I got haters too. Holla

Comment

But it's all good. I'm rich like TBE and now I got haters too. Holla
          Do you acquire currency at a steady and consistent rate?

Comment

Currency to me is like a river. Whenever I need more, I just take my bucket, walk to the river and fill my bucket all up again.

Comment

Never heard of you before, but just quickly browsed through some of your posts and found this:

Hi guys,

I'm also trying to become RKE. Floyd is TBE and if I am to become RKE (Reddest Karma Ever) I need your help.

I am a Mayweather fan and I expect plenty of red K from a bunch of people here for that simple reason and you will be helping me achieve my goal of becoming RKE. Thanks guys!
              Maybe it has something to do with this quote, or the other dozens of quotes that you posted where you are insisting that nothing is wrong with anything you do and people are just trying to hold you down. Makes you come across a bit like...

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                Never heard of you before, but just quickly browsed through some of your posts and found this:

Maybe it has something to do with this quote, or the other dozens of quotes that you posted where you are insisting that nothing is wrong with anything you do and people are just trying to hold you down. Makes you come across a bit like...

Has nothing to do with that quote. I made that post because I thought it was strange how people who didn't agree with me wouldn't say anything or contribute anything other than saying "Red K" or "I disagree with you. You should be banned"

People in one thread were getting all into organizing themselves to take away my green, which I cared nothing for, so I figured I'd give them the opportunity to give me as much red K as ever been given thus making me RKE like Floyd is TBe. Holla

Comment

Working...
                X