Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abs Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the fire red 5's in the background. Great ab video as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 11wordisbond View Post
      good work out video especially the step by step ab workout part and the funny faces were crazy and hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by 11wordisbond View Post
        Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
        good work out video especially the step by step ab workout part and the funny faces were crazy and hilarious...
        thanks guys as long as you guys get something out of it i'll keep posting up workouts.

Comment

So far, these have been good video's to learn from. Can't wait to see the boxing workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyMarciano View Post
            So far, these have been good video's to learn from. Can't wait to see the boxing workouts.
            thanks man. i already got a mitts video up incase you havent seen it yet.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=378851

and i also have a complex conditioning routine part 1 of 4 up

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=377016

all of these and more can be found on at my channel in the links on my signature. thanks again man

Comment

Those side to side excersices look real good for your obliques. Isn't it better to do them with a medicine ball though?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                Those side to side excersices look real good for your obliques. Isn't it better to do them with a medicine ball though?
                I would think it's more common for one to have a dumbbell lying around then a madicine ball but anything can work as long as you can hold on to it

Comment

Good video

Comment

I wonder if the kind of ab work you do beats what Floyd does by having Ellerbe hold his feet in place and then he raises his whole body up and throws two punches.

Comment

Abs means strengthen your abdominal muscles and lose body fat. The concept is simple, but putting it into action is not simple at all. It will take dedication, time and patience to get a six pack but in the end, the effort is well worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X