No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Matthysse Edges Alexander in Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
    It was close. I thought i was a draw. I would've like to see Matthysse get him against the ropes more and land those big rights. It might be time for Cunningham to step aside and bring in a big time trainer for Alexander.
    He should have done that after the Bradley debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Almost half of Alexanders punches were pity pat jabs.
      i agree, he throws weird, like all arms, doesnt rotate through anything,

not even his right hook

these guys need to get off the mitts and hit the heavy bags in their

training...

Comment

Lucas numbers are inflated because of the 7th and 8th

Comment

Originally posted by Ilov80s View Post
          According to Compubox, Alexander landed 3x more power shots than jabs. Round by round, it was even on power shots. Alexander landed more power shots in 5 rounds, Lucas landed more power shots in the other 5.
          He threw 2 hundred and something jabs out of 5 hundred and something punches, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            I thought who ever won round 10 would win the fight.. As you can see Alexander clearly won round 10 and won the fight...
            Are you just looking at compubox or did you actually watch the fight and rd 10?

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
            So Alexander out landed Matthysse 5 rounds to 3 and 2 rounds were even...This fight was close.
            Out landed with what? Matthysse landed the harder more effective shots in those rds, meaning even if he landed 1 or 2 less he still should get t he rd.

Originally posted by Ilov80s View Post
            According to Compubox, Alexander landed 3x more power shots than jabs. Round by round, it was even on power shots. Alexander landed more power shots in 5 rounds, Lucas landed more power shots in the other 5.
            Power shots are anything but a jab, and has little to do with how hard you throw the punch. Almost all of Aalexanders punches were pitty pat.

To everyone else: It's funny seeing how people come in here looking at compubox to say it was close or justify a win or draw for Alexander. Watch the fucking fight. Compubox is such a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
              Power shots are anything but a jab, and has little to do with how hard you throw the punch. Almost all of Aalexanders punches were pitty pat.

To everyone else: It's funny seeing how people come in here looking at compubox to say it was close or justify a win or draw for Alexander. Watch the fucking fight. Compubox is such a joke.
              I know what a power punch is and I agree his power punches lacked power. I'm not trying to justify a win for Alexander. I actually think it was a draw. However, this thread is about the Compubox scores so if you think it is BS, don't post in it or at least don't complain when people cite the Compubox . numbers.

The Compubox numbers I see, show Matthysse edgng Alexander in total punches, but round by round it's dead even.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                I thought who ever won round 10 would win the fight.. As you can see Alexander clearly won round 10 and won the fight...
                Clearly won round 10? Did you even watch the fight?

Alexander is simply not that good. I suspect early in his career he had a clear edge in athleticism that allowed him to get by without learning how to box. Now that he is fighting legit opposition he looks clueless at times. He doesn't even know how to throw proper punches.

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
                  Clearly won round 10? Did you even watch the fight?

Alexander is simply not that good. I suspect early in his career he had a clear edge in athleticism that allowed him to get by without learning how to box. Now that he is fighting legit opposition he looks clueless at times. He doesn't even know how to throw proper punches.
                  Yes he won round 10! Did you see compubox? Devon landed more and was more accurate in the 10th round winning the round and the fight.. I personally had it a draw but with the fight being in the Lou I already knew Devon would get the nod thats how it goes, and Lucas knows that, that's why he went for the KO, but came up short you don't win close fights in other fighters backyards had it been the other way around in Argentina and Devon scored a KD in a close to even fight Devon would have loss as fighters from here get robbed constantly over there...same shyt

Comment

I had it 5 rounds each, however matthysse had that 10-8 round so I had the fight 95-94 for lucas.

Comment

Devon is lucky he was in his hometown if it was a 12 round fight he would have gotten ktfo his stamina sucks no power and he gets hit easy lucas won the fight hbo better not give devon a mill and bring back lucas the kud is reall undefeated they messing up his record like they did sergio

Comment

Working...
                      X