Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a shame that the British UFC cards have become so...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    what a shame,that **** usama

only if he had a better shot,the world could of been a better place
    Too bad. I would have loved to see a plane full of Ukrainians vs. a couple of Muslims.

I think they'd call it a massacre. And then we'd empty all the liquor bottles on the plane and still land safely.

Life and death for Mother Russia.

Comment

Because of the lack of top stars is the reason i didn't go...although its not gonna be a bad card to watch on tv....Hathaway is gonna fcuk that loud mouth Pyle up

Comment

Just an update on the Cotto-expo subject, it's been confirmed that he will be there and will be doing autographs.

I decided to give it a miss though. Looking at the schedule
        Official Expo Opening with Bruce Buffer
        10.15 – 10.30
        Main Stage
        The Veteran Voice of The Octagon® announces the opening of UFC® Fan Expo™... "It's Time!"
        Striking Demonstration with Wayne "The Pocket Rocket" McCullough
        10.30 – 11.30
        Demonstration Area
        Wayne "The Pocket Rocket" McCullough will demonstrate striking techniques that earned him a Silver Medal in the Olympics and made him the WBC World Champion.
        UFC® Fan Expo™ Autograph Sessions
        10.30 – 12.30
        UFC® Stand
        MMA Rules and Refereeing hosted by Dan Miragliotta
        11.00 – 12.00
        Main Stage
        Have you ever wondered what it was like to be an MMA Referee? Now's your chance to get all the answers! Stop by the Main Stage for this informative session with the Referee, Dan Miragliotta as he covers everything from the scoring system and unified rules to his own experiences as an MMA Referee and answers questions submitted by the fans!
        12.30 – 13.30
        Main Stage
        Question & Answer Session with Lorenzo Fertitta
        Interact with Chief Executive Officer of UFC®, one of the leading sports executives in the world, Lorenzo Fertitta in a Q&A session.
        UFC® Fan Expo™ Autograph Sessions
        13.30 – 15.30
        UFC® Stand
        I'm not particularly impressed. A Q&A session with a ref? A Q&A session with one of the owners? Who gives a shit, give us a Q&A with at least one fighter FFS

A bunch of people will be doing autograph sessions, but as much as I'd like to meet Miguel Cotto and Wanderlei, plus stare at Arianny's ****, it's probably not worth the money.

Comment

Working...
        X