• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    What's wrong with mexican Ese's?
    Mexican style of boxing is dead. Why do they bother

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      True, let's talk about that another time man and yes we have our own opinions atleast me and you debate and don't get angry whic is why I liek you. Although me and you when it's Khan

As for Khan, well you know me. I'll stick by my favourite boxers all day long

Did you enjoy the Haye fight then?
      Exactly you are one of the few people on here i have debated with calmly.

I thought the Haye fight was entertaining, it also showed up Haye's flaws, his defence is poor, but i also think he took this fight lightly, i keep telling myself, he is saving the best for the Klits. Lol.

You?

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
        NSB is becoming less and less a boxing forum each and every day
        Sadly it's been declining for sometime now, at leats there are still a handful of posters who can keep it calm.

NSB has almost become a parody, and most of us post in it with a smile and tongue firmly in cheek now.

Just enjoy it and don't get wound up over it mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          Mexican style of boxing is dead. Why do they bother
          Over the years Mexico has produced a lot of boxers and boxing is within the seciety. They have progressed more and more as technical boxers like any other country. Right now they have a few prospect but it is just a matter of time when another star will emerge. I still will pay to see a slugfest anytime of the week

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Sadly it's been declining for sometime now, at leats there are still a handful of posters who can keep it calm.

NSB has almost become a parody, and most of us post in it with a smile and tongue firmly in cheek now.

Just enjoy it and don't get wound up over it mate.
            The serious posts will endure, when certain boxer lose or retire it should be back to normal

Comment

Exactly you are one of the few people on here i have debated with calmly.

I thought the Haye fight was entertaining, it also showed up Haye's flaws, his defence is poor, but i also think he took this fight lightly, i keep telling myself, he is saving the best for the Klits. Lol.

You?
              His defence has always been poor for me but it is clear now that his reflexes aren;t fast enough to avoid Wlad or Vitali's shots, althoguh that;s why I find him exciting. He's there to invite and get hit, but then hit back and hard

His power will always however scare Wlad so that evens it up a little bit

Yeah he was quite fat upon until like the 2nd week, I really feel he took it lightly and didn;t talk much of it, nor hype it up

Vitali, right now I feel Hes there to be outboxed with his ahnds low, but Haye doesn;t have the stamina. I feel Haye loses to a wide UD or TKO

As for Wlad, he can fight scared and he doesn;t throw as much if you move. Haye can tag his chin. Either Haye KO and Wlad wins it UD, amyeb even TKO

That doesn;t bother me though. I'd rather watch Haye over them even though I will admit that he will lose to Vit and likely to lose VS Wlad

I won't stop watching or supporting him for losing, not if he tries his best and makes it worth it

Comment

The serious posts will endure, when certain boxer lose or retire it should be back to normal
                Naming no names??? Lol.

Comment

Over the years Mexico has produced a lot of boxers and boxing is within the seciety. They have progressed more and more as technical boxers like any other country. Right now they have a few prospect but it is just a matter of time when another star will emerge. I still will pay to see a slugfest anytime of the week
                  That's true

I was only teasing, someone made a thread why do mexicans bother after Juarez lol

Comment

Naming no names??? Lol.
                    PPL get to offended in a childish way, don't wanna hurt any feelings cause they are to sensitive. One is here right now

Comment

PPL get to offended in a childish way, don't wanna hurt any feelings cause they are to sensitive. One is here right now
                      Go on then, what you wanan say to me fool

Comment

Working...
                      X