No announcement yet.

Murray Vs Crolla

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray Vs Crolla

An all Manchester fight, in what should be a good scrap.

I'm looking forward to this one. The bookies have Murray as favourite..how do you fellas see it?

Looking forward to this more than the main event tbh, Murray 5th round stoppage.

Comment

Crolla the better boxer but he couldn't punch his way through a wet paper bag. He won't be able to keep Murray off him, and I think he'll get stopped late on.

Should be a good scrap, looking forward to it.

Comment

I don't rate Crolla

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
          An all Manchester fight, in what should be a good scrap.

I'm looking forward to this one. The bookies have Murray as favourite..how do you fellas see it?
          Tough one, depends on what Murray has left, if not much then crolla may get a squeeky points win.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
            Looking forward to this more than the main event tbh, Murray 5th round stoppage.
            I think this has been upgraded to the main event, mate, well according to Matchroom's running order anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
              I think this has been upgraded to the main event, mate, well according to Matchroom's running order anyway.
              Bet Quigg's gutted about that, will he ever be main event material? I know his opponent dropped out at the last, I like him but his following isn't really that big to be packing a place like the manny arena out.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                Bet Quigg's gutted about that, will he ever be main event material? I know his opponent dropped out at the last, I like him but his following isn't really that big to be packing a place like the manny arena out.
                Aye, I guess with most people there mainly to see Murray v Crolla that they're worried that a portion of the fans will leave after that fight. So they've put it up to the top.

I think Quigg's problem is that he's not got a big personality, he's pretty quiet, he's not very outspoken, it makes him a harder sell.

Comment

Crolla has been on a bit of a roll recently, i'd have to favour him.

Comment

This is going to be a good ole tear up at some point in this fight, I will go with Murray

Comment

Working...
                    X