Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck: I'm Ready To Replace David Haye, Face Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard hucks promoters offered wladimir 5 million euros to fight huck!
    But boente didnt accept because they dont want to fight on their channel ARD!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      I can't see Vitali suddenly stop avoiding Haye.. He really is much more likely to face Huck at this stage. Vitali wants no part of Haye because he simply is the greatest threat to him in the whole division. It's a shame things have come to this, Vitali seemed like a warrior at one time but now he's doing everything he can to avoid his main rival.
      i hope the fight will happen but to be honest haye beating vitali at this point isn't what it would have been a few years ago. it's like lennox beating tyson. it is a good win, not a great win but a boat load of money was the consolation prize. he would be the man that ended his reign but haye is in his prime & vitali in his twilight. haye eyes this as a chance for a blockbuster rematch for the undisputed title & vault full of money. there is no way he will fight any other fighter other then vitali unless there is a vacant WBC title shot in there. even if haye isn't involved in the vacant title fight the champion is going to have a chance to make a voluntary & if he is looking to cash out then haye might be the choice because he will draw PPV money in britain & there is a chance they would make more money fighting haye in england then they would having an undisputed title fight with wladimir in germany...money talks! huck is a waste of time for vitali. i
      Last edited by joe strong; 11-01-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X