Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ward and chocolatito are cowards bcuz they want more $ in rematch 4 fights they won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    both won exciting first fights with top opposition....the rematches will have more viewers, more gate $$ and more hype....the fights were exciting....how can a fighter be afraid of someone they already fought? Simply put, they deserve more money because everyone else involved will be getting more $$...common sense
    Your considered a coward for not rematching the guy they were hoping would win.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      lol..feed their families??? they make millions.. i make less then 20k a damn year and my family is fine....no way in hell i feel sorry for them
      I make much less then that so no way in hell I feel sorry for you.

Comment

so you really think two high level, competitive fights will do worse money wise?
        not outside the realm of possibility.

At the very least, I doubt both events will do so much more business that it could support substantial pay increases while allowing the promoter to break even.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          I make much less then that so no way in hell I feel sorry for you.
          nor should you..we make sacrifices to feed our family..but when you make over 100k a damn year i dont wanna hear"I HAVE TO FEED MY FAMILY" while turning down a huge payday

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            Didn't g string just fight an opponent (Brook) from two weight classes lower?
            Check mate...n GGG vs WARd was not gonna be 13 lbs over 160 lol

Comment

nor should you..we make sacrifices to feed our family..but when you make over 100k a damn year i dont wanna hear"I HAVE TO FEED MY FAMILY" while turning down a huge payday
              Whether I'm a pro boxer or not if I can maximize my income n things I can leave for my grand kids ...I will

Boxing is called prize fighting for a reason ...you get paid to fight, why not try to get more

Comment

Whether I'm a pro boxer or not if I can maximize my income n things I can leave for my grand kids ...I will

Boxing is called prize fighting for a reason ...you get paid to fight, why not try to get more
                I dont knock them for not trying to get more..but if you signed a deal you should honor it as a man

Comment

I dont knock them for not trying to get more..but if you signed a deal you should honor it as a man
                  Do you have a copy of the actual contract because I would like to know what the hell your talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Do you have a copy of the actual contract because I would like to know what the hell your talking about.
                    Sorry man i am not the one to make excuses for fighters who dont go through with what they signed for..It was common knowledge that Kovalev had a rematch clause...Real champions honor those clauses....No excuses dare to be great and prove them all wrong

Comment

Sorry man i am not the one to make excuses for fighters who dont go through with what they signed for..It was common knowledge that Kovalev had a rematch clause...Real champions honor those clauses....No excuses dare to be great and prove them all wrong
                      Ward already proved himself by stepping up and beating him in his own weight class. At this point its just business because he doesn't have anything to prove. If Sergey wants to prove that he could do better, then he needs to understand he is going to have to pay for it by taking a pay cut. Sergey and his team are in no position to be calling out shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X