Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's better-- Frampton or canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Canelo beats someone bigger than him, I'll rate him higher than Frampton. Until then, Frampton > Canelo.

Comment

canelo easily.

Comment

another world class thread by diabetes ali

Comment

Frampton.

Quigg & Cruz > Lara, Cotto

Comment

Obviously frampton, beaten two top guys (three if you count the first martinez fight when kiko was decent) and hes never lost, let alone been schooled like canelo has. Dont see what great wins canelo has to be honest, beat the ghost of miguel cotto and a robbery against lara, how impressive lets give canelo a round of applause

Comment

Carl Frampton has a better resume than Terence Crawford, definitely would consider putting Frampton in the top 5 ahead of Crawford If Crawfish is in the top 5.

Comment

Frampton has better legs but that's about it. Canelo is still underrated on here, he's developed into a really good fighter.

Comment

Canelo clearly. I like both guys though.

Frampton isn't even in my top 10 yet, but he's closing in.

Comment

Canelo has better wins, so i'd have to go with him.

But i'd have to say Canelo also seems the more beatable fighter and basically fights one way but he's very effective at getting the fight to go his way. Ignoring his Floyd to loss, no shame there. He was run incredibly close by Trout and Lara. I think we all know Canelo has a huge problem with guys that can move well. Frampton seems to be able to be able to do a lot of things well. He can be slick at times and move, but he can also fight in the pocket when he needs to.

I dunno, i'd have to go with Canelo because of his level of opposition. I don't really see the need to compare them anyway. Frampton is very good in his own right.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      another world class thread by diabetes ali
                      Then get the **** out of the thread... It's a legit topic...as you can see most of the thread is 50/50 maybe 60/40 canelo...

Comment

Working...
                      X