• Freddie Roach "Chavez jr KO's Sergio Martinez"

billy lyell

panda was suprised a guy twice as small gave diva jr problems like he did

Comment

Reach only has 1 PACK HE HASN'T LEARNED THAT YET

Comment

What a joke!

Comment

OK Roach.......Get your butt in here and get some e-point donations because all my points against all the points that you can get donated to you because Martinez would tax Chavez jr's ass so bad that he would wind up selling tacos and churitos from a street vending car just to make ends meat. You cashcow Chavez is a chump and it's gonna take much, much more than a win over freaking Duddy to convince me that he has any chance at all of not getting KO'd within 6 rds against my boy Sergio.

Chavez jr is a scrub......he and Martinez shouldn't even be in the same sentence, much less the same ring.

Comment

Chavez JR has got them all shook LOL

Comment

Ok, Freddie. Sure he will.

Comment

make it happen

Comment

Chavez can definatly out point him. And Martinez's style he is open to getting hit flush on the chin. And Chavez is a legit 160 unlike Pwill and Drizuick.

So to answer the question, Yes Chavez can KO Martinez but a UD is much more likely.

Comment

Yup, just like he KO'ed the almighty, iron chinned Billy Lyell.

S**t, Pawel Wolak would have had a good chance of beating Chavez if he hadn't gotten injured last year lol

Comment

Working...
                    X