Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United sent the paperwork for the Navas side of the deal at one past midnight so its fallen through

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
      United sent the paperwork for the Navas side of the deal at one past midnight so its fallen through
      They should get an exemption from the Spanish FA. Happens nearly every window.

Still blows my mind how clubs continually leave their major business till the last minute. It never helps your season.

Comment

• Apparently, Marca and a couple other sources I've seen are reporting Monaco confirmed the fee to be 80 million Euros - http://www.marca.com/en/2015/08/31/e...441031446.html

80 mill...fml...

Comment

• Good thing the deal didn't go through, De Gea would be wasting his time at RM.

Comment

• Why would Real even want De Gea, thought they saw through the hype he got. Besides a few spectacular games, hes one of the most inconstant goalkeepers in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              £36 mil for Martial but wouldn't pay £23 mil for Pedro?
              Is it 36 or 80M? Monaco is saying €80M which would probably be the dumbest signing of all time

Comment

• Woodward fax leaked

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Is it 36 or 80M? Monaco is saying €80M which would probably be the dumbest signing of all time
                  Could be 54m with addons i heard.. probably dependant on united performing well.. which is unlikely at this rate

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Could be 54m with addons i heard.. probably dependant on united performing well.. which is unlikely at this rate
                    They probably could get Lacazette for half that.

Comment

• Chelsea have made such a retro signing.

Djiliboudja? He is a throwback to the Bernard Lambourde's of yesteryear. An unheralded defender from the French league who I am certain will be appalling

Even the price is weird. £2.8 million.

Paul Furlong nearly cost us that, Ffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X