Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
    Prefer Rios actually
    At this stage, i agree unfortunately.

Comment

Bump that, might as well have Ali fight Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
        No we don't morales is done.
        We all know Morales still has some gas in the tank. I mean, we all said he was done and would get put away by Maidana - but what happened- Morales outboxed Maidana with one eye. Granted, Maidana won on points by the sheer volume of punches - but Morales gave Maidana a boxing lesson and was the peoples champ that night.

Comment

I have no interest in this fight at all. Too late. Morales needs to hang them up

Comment

Please no! Morales is done! The Legend needs to hang them them up.
            I hope its Gesta... I wanna see that punk get a good beating.

Comment

I just want to see Marquez in a fight that has some significance. A morales fight would be a good spectacle but it means absolutely nothing to either legacy.

Comment

I still want to see it. Marquez may be one of the best fighters in the world, but Marquez now fights at a slower pace that will suit Morales. It will be much more competitive than people make it out to be. They're both old now after all.

Comment

Make it happen! Im rolling with morales

Comment

I don't really care for this fight, I'd rather see JMM beat the fat outta Rios.

Comment

Well, this thread backfired.

I don't want to see Morales-JMM.I can't get my head around why anyone would want to see that fight. I really can't.

Morales is as shot as Roy Jones Jr and Marquez is up there with the Top P4P fighters. You could go as far as Marquez is the #1 P4P fighter in the sport.

Why would anyone want to see a Top P4P fighter, fight a visibly washed up, shot to pieces legend? Baffling to me.

I'll take any fight over this. And I mean any.

Comment

Working...
                      X