Collapse
No announcement yet.

What NFL Team Won the Draft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleveland. Whether they got a WR or not they set themselves up this draft AND next draft.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Ha-Ha Clinton Dix falling to the packers was a miracle for Packers Fan. The Packers needed a safety bad and The Jets picked a safety who was not better than Dix and the Packers really took care of their Pass defense. They had a solid draft, Just not the best draft.
      Pryor is definitely better than Dixon and their careers will show such.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Cleveland. Whether they got a WR or not they set themselves up this draft AND next draft.
        Good point, they got a first round pick from a team that is most likely to suck.

Comment

So the Falcons, Buccaneers and Cardinals have not got any votes.

Comment

I don't get why people think Cleveland's draft was so great.

To me I think the Rams- three guys who could probably start right now,
            the Steelers- lots of depth even with later picks such as Cullers, early picks such Shazier, Tuitt, and Archer were high quality had good drafts.

Of course all these guys could suck and some 6th rounder turns into a rock star.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              I think Logan Thomas could be one of the biggest Acquisitions in this years draft.
              I wouldn't hold my breath on Thomas. He's big strong and fast but so what.
              The knock on him is accuracy, which is hard to improve on.
              And you don't play in the NFL if you are not accurate.

That's the reason he fell so hard.

Comment

The Bears went all in on defense. I like the cb/s picks but the dt's I worry we already have enough underachieving interior d linemen and we might have added two more to the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I wouldn't hold my breath on Thomas. He's big strong and fast but so what.
                  The knock on him is accuracy, which is hard to improve on.
                  And you don't play in the NFL if you are not accurate.

That's the reason he fell so hard.
                  The reason why I believe he will be successful is because of who he has coaching him. Arians what he did with Andrew Luck was outstanding, and I noticed some improvement with Carson Palmer, but the reason why he did not look spectacular is because he is getting Old. Logan Thomas will be good, trust me. He just won't be better than Arians first project Andrew Luck.

Comment

To be considered a Draft Steal, you have to have been Drafted at most in rd 2. A player can't be considered a draft steal if they were drafted in Rd 1. What Player will end up being the Steal of the Draft. Who will be this year's Keenan Allen.

Comment

Bears did what they needed to fix their team. Finally fixing their problems with stuffing the run and found a future replacement for CB.

Suitable RB to challenge for a backup roll too

Comment

Working...
                      X