Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't forget, Lawler and Rory are also fighting tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
    That was an amazing fight. I was cheering for Rory so the result was not what I was hoping for but wow what a fight. Respect to both fighters.

I wonder if Rory will ever be the same after that fight?
    Yeah I think Rory left a big piece of his future career in that fight.

Comment

Last edited by Eastcoast; 07-12-2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I didn't realize how bad the mouth cut was on Lawler. That practically split his lip in half. I figured it'd be a scar but that **** is almost an inch wide. From that picture.

The biggest thing I learned from this fight was the experience level/ willingness to die.

Lawler is EXPERIENCED. That dude said "Okay. I'm hurt, this sheit hurts, but I'll die before I give up this belt."

Rory is reasonably tested but isn't damn near 2 decades deep in the game. What I saw from him was, "****. I'm hurt. This sheit hurts. I don't think I can keep going like this."

One was willing to die on his shield, the other wasn't really ready to go to hell for the win.

Sort of like how GSP crumbled to Serra but then after, he would take massive damage but never count himself out anymore. So maybe Rory will recover and have that mentality. Maybe. Who knows?

Comment

Holy crap, what a gif that is. And question about that other Rory picture. Are both his eyes swollen shut or does he still have some visibility?

Comment

Working...
          X