No announcement yet.

Final Punching Power Debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uns View Post
    Foreman punched hard, it's just Ali had a chin, rolled shots, was athletic and reactions.
    32 ali using the rope a dope vs a 25 year old louis who beat schmelling the year before and just destroyed bear in his last fight.

who wins?

how do they win?

go grab a peice a paper, hold it by the edge with one hand, and use the other hand to punch through it.

what happened? the paper just roll your punch?

hell the paper didnt even have to do anything and it rolled your slow azz punch.

just because a punch has **** tons of strenght force and power it dosnt mean its going to punch through a peice of paper.

and if all your punch is doing is pushing around a peice of paper, you really need to rethink how effective that strength, force, and power is.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-09-2012, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinocchio View Post
      First let me say my gym has a boxer rated in the top 20 in the world, so training is excellent. I been boxing for almost a year and can tell you the majority comes from the arm. I can kick off my back foot, transfer my weight, twist in the foot, ankles, calfs, knees, hips(pull from opposite hip), thighs(pull from opposite thigh), weaist(again pull opposite), core/abs(pull opposite), chest(pull opposite), then throw from the shoulder/bicep-tricep/eblow/forearm/wrist then finally let the heavy fist go. At 5'9 140 can beat 90% in the gym in arm wrestling I can honestly say most power comes out of your arm.

I know a guy with multiple black belts who agrees along with thathe has a few years of boxing experience. Anyway I want a debate on this, i've been in dozens of street fights and can tell you I'd rather fight a boxer than a random hobo who has a slingshot of an arm. So yeah.. disagree and I hope you catch a great white.

hahahaha you are pathetic unless you are trolling

Comment

Working...
      X