Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny just had dinner with Prince Harry (hectari GTFIH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    Hectari's one of our bros. Btw, Hectari, people are saying Amir Khan looks like a handsome male model in his recent pics with Pac. What's your opinion on this? I kinda agree with it but Algieri's still king.
    Amir doesn't look like a model whatsoever. He's a very regular looking dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      fyi- fraud jr was also invited by prince as well!

but this prince...

That's the real Prince. I rather spend time with Prince than some royal d-ick. I have no idea why people think so highly of these royal people.

Usain Bolt is another one who was so happy that Prince Harry wanted to meet him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
        The Royals are the most worthless people on Earth. They all should be thrown into the streets and forced to make a living like every body else.

Pacquiao should be ashamed to have had dinner with the undeserving privileged bum. Floyd Mayweather did the right thing in declining dinner with that worthless snob Prince Harry. Go get a frickin' job you lazy bum Prince Harry!!!!

...and Pacquiao, shame on you from rubbing elbows with an undeserving privileged bum. You should be down there in the slums eating with the poor like the Pope did when he visited the Philippines.
        Floyd would never get an invitation from Prince Harry I doubt Harry even knows who Mayweather is. Jealousy will get you nowhere nor will it improve Flovd's non existant public appeal. Floyd in nothing but a cowardly street punk
        his behavior every day just adds to that image.
        Manny on the other hand does have charisma & public appeal He really does look after his people in the Philipines He is a hero to them. Ask any person in the street their opinion of Floyd Mayweather jr I'd lay odds 90% of them would answer

WHO ???????

Comment

Working...
        X