No announcement yet.

Child support is a stupid ass law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
    Men, just be men if it's your kid take care of it and if you don't want to then don't cry about it when another man steps up to the plate and has your biological son/daughter calling him daddy.
    That is so true.

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    To bad the courts don't think like us, then kids would really have the best care in these situations.
    People have 'me, me, me' complexes. They think everything is about them and their needs and wants and most times when it comes to child support and visitation, the two 'adults' in the situation are the ones who really act like kids.

If people stopped being so selfish and just did what they were supposed to do, and took care of their responsibilities, there wouldn't be a need to have the courts intervene.

If a man doesn't want to pay support, he is only hurting his child. If a woman fuks with visitation, she is a selfish b1tch and only hurting her child.

I have been beyond angry with my ex, never once did the thought of not allowing him to see his kids ever pass through my head, even when many people were telling me to keep them from him.

Comment

• At least I'm on the thread where everyone is talking on. Good stuff on here although half is bullshyt.

Comment

• Forget that. I wouldn't be paying child support. I'd be like Will Smith on Pursuit of Happiness. I'd take my muhfuggin kid.

Comment

• Yeah, either keep the kid or bail altogether. If you play the game, all you do is get shaken down and are held at the mercy of the male hating family court system and the irrational hysterical women that are empowered by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            That is so true.

People have 'me, me, me' complexes. They think everything is about them and their needs and wants and most times when it comes to child support and visitation, the two 'adults' in the situation are the ones who really act like kids.

If people stopped being so selfish and just did what they were supposed to do, and took care of their responsibilities, there wouldn't be a need to have the courts intervene.

If a man doesn't want to pay support, he is only hurting his child. If a woman fuks with visitation, she is a selfish b1tch and only hurting her child.

I have been beyond angry with my ex, never once did the thought of not allowing him to see his kids ever pass through my head, even when many people were telling me to keep them from him.

Good post chick. I was gna say somth similar in regards to the whole "me me me" part.

Mean are *******s, women are *******s...basically it boils down to that people, in general, are *******s.

Once you have kids, your life is over. Fact. Your individual life is over cos now you are either "motherl or "father" and that doesn't just shut off.

So, manup and pay (cos men are the ones who have the jobs that pay, usually) and women up and nurture and care for those kids.

Pffft. I should be president of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
              Good post chick. I was gna say somth similar in regards to the whole "me me me" part.

Mean are *******s, women are *******s...basically it boils down to that people, in general, are *******s.

Once you have kids, your life is over. Fact. Your individual life is over cos now you are either "motherl or "father" and that doesn't just shut off.

So, manup and pay (cos men are the ones who have the jobs that pay, usually) and women up and nurture and care for those kids.

Pffft. I should be president of the world.
              The point is that less marriages and relationships would fall apart if the parties knew that there was no incentive for them to walk away from it.

In the past people stayed together even if they hated each other and took one for the kids. Now, with welfare and child support, they are given an out and irresponsible behavior is rewarded.

The end result is what you see now, a growing trend of broken homes and kids out of wedlock and a decline in moral standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                The point is that less marriages and relationships would fall apart if the parties knew that there was no incentive for them to walk away from it.

In the past people stayed together even if they hated each other and took one for the kids. Now, with welfare and child support, they are given an out and irresponsible behavior is rewarded.

The end result is what you see now, a growing trend of broken homes and kids out of wedlock and a decline in moral standards.
                Oh I dunno bout that. There's way more to the failures of relationships and marriages that what you're saying.

In the past, women had less options, in general, than they do today.

My points hold true if people are together or not. Just do what has to be done for the cild. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
                  Oh I dunno bout that. There's way more to the failures of relationships and marriages that what you're saying.

In the past, women had less options, in general, than they do today.

My points hold true if people are together or not. Just do what has to be done for the cild. Period.
                  That's what people used to do in the past. Now they know they don't have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Forget that. I wouldn't be paying child support. I'd be like Will Smith on Pursuit of Happiness. I'd take my muhfuggin kid.
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^what this guy said
                    fuck giving your ex wife handouts for 18 years
                    take it to court and make sure your daughter/son stays with you
                    she's not entitled to a goddamn thing once the marriage/fling ends

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      Not ready for a kid right now. This thread scares me even more from wanting kids at this point of my life. Hell no.
                      Ditto. Condoms are cheap.

Comment

Working...
                      X