Free lollypops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
    ...its a joke

but whatever, just 1 more example of the childish things some say. Thanks for the extra ammo. Your just driving my point home even more.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

why do you think i said that, exactly cos thats what this **** thread is about. You start it of with free lollypoops, if anyone is putting bull**** thrads on here it you, thats not boxing related. Free lollypops? i couldnt help myself. FREE LOLLYPOPS.......now ive got your attention. PLEASSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe I could have done it without that comment but it was meant to get a message across. And even if this was a garbage post/thread (which it is not) I still post respectfully and with every intention of actually trying to help.

As for the other comments thanks for the backup guys, Ive emailed the site asking them either for a moderator, make me a mod, or to make some other user that has some sense a moderator. Basically I think everybody that has posted here voicing the same concerns could make a good mod.

The bottom line though is we should not need a moderator, we should be able to talk training without resorting to insults (I guess I did a little...my bad).

Comment

Maybe I could have done it without that comment but it was meant to get a message across. And even if this was a garbage post/thread (which it is not) I still post respectfully and with every intention of actually trying to help.

As for the other comments thanks for the backup guys, Ive emailed the site asking them either for a moderator, make me a mod, or to make some other user that has some sense a moderator. Basically I think everybody that has posted here voicing the same concerns could make a good mod.

The bottom line though is we should not need a moderator, we should be able to talk training without resorting to insults (I guess I did a little...my bad).
        your a dickhead and a self righteous ****wit get ****ed you complete and utter ******* you think you're top **** so you make threads about how childish people are !!!! just go and **** yourself you stupid ugly ****head prick .!!! its people like you that are ruining our ****ing world you stupid ****headed *******. have you ever thought that people may not want a cockheaded prick like you telling them what to do you ****wit ********* ****** prick. so in conclusion ******* maybe you should just mind your own ****ing business and SHUT THE **** UP IN FUTURE YOU ****ING STUPID DICKHEAD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
          your a dickhead and a self righteous ****wit get ****ed you complete and utter ******* you think you're top **** so you make threads about how childish people are !!!! just go and **** yourself you stupid ugly ****head prick .!!! its people like you that are ruining our ****ing world you stupid ****headed *******. have you ever thought that people may not want a cockheaded prick like you telling them what to do you ****wit ********* ****** prick. so in conclusion ******* maybe you should just mind your own ****ing business and SHUT THE **** UP IN FUTURE YOU ****ING STUPID DICKHEAD!!!!
          ---------------------------------------------------------------

I couldnt have said it better myself

Comment

all u did with that reply was make him feel validated in his arguement

Comment

If you can't cope **** off. The thread starter is way too sensitive. 'There name calling and I don't like it. Please don't do it.' **** off ***ot!

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
                Perfect response. I agree.

Comment

What da ****, eye though yoo sed frie lawlipawps!?

Comment

K whatever. I do realize I came off sensitive and high & mighty but thats not me, except right now. Do I seem like Im bothered by your comments? My point is you dont need to insult people and attack them to get your point across. All the insults in the world wont make me wrong. Its funny, all the guys who know their ****, whos opinions I respected before this thread have backed me up, except a few who've been silent, I wouldnt jump in either.

Cmon bring on the insults then if you know so much tell me whats wrong with me then, call me a ****** I'll only laugh in your face. I bet you guys are so pissed cause you realize you guys are a few of the ones that instigated the need for my post.

Im not going to get in an argument with you, there is no reason to, I am right. Besides theres a saying I like to throw around and it applies here "never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and kick your ass with experience" lol it still makes me laugh. Yes I insulted you, it was a long time coming.

Comment

K whatever. I do realize I came off sensitive and high & mighty but thats not me, except right now. Do I seem like Im bothered by your comments? My point is you dont need to insult people and attack them to get your point across. All the insults in the world wont make me wrong. Its funny, all the guys who know their ****, whos opinions I respected before this thread have backed me up, except a few who've been silent, I wouldnt jump in either.

Cmon bring on the insults then if you know so much tell me whats wrong with me then, call me a ****** I'll only laugh in your face. I bet you guys are so pissed cause you realize you guys are a few of the ones that instigated the need for my post.

Im not going to get in an argument with you, there is no reason to, I am right. Besides theres a saying I like to throw around and it applies here "never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and kick your ass with experience" lol it still makes me laugh. Yes I insulted you, it was a long time coming.
                      Good thread, but you couldn't have honestly expected 14-15-16-17 year old kids to act respectful.

They are going through puberty, their voices are cracking, they have lots of anger and aggression, no girlfriends, and they think they know everything.

Typical teenage boys.

What is really disturbing is some of the disrespect shown on here by grown ass men.

Comment

Working...
                      X