Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens To Boxers Calling For GGG: Fight Him or Shut The F*** Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jwalkr View Post
    Spot on. Some rare honesty in boxing. Twitter, ytbc, phony call outs, & the racism created & legitimized by mayweather has just destroyed boxing.
    Yeah, there was no racism in boxing before Mayweather

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Damn straight.

Unfortunately Golovkin has become a big enough name to inspire a whole legion of irrational haters who buy into the whole "I'm not ducking him, I just want to fight him in a year or 18 months" logic that seems to be the favored excuse these days from all the coward middleweights out there.
    And don't forget all the idiots who keep saying he has to move up to 168, as if we're burning to see him in the ring with Badou Jack.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    this article was about a week ago

you all must have missed it I guess..... ?

oh well, I'm always happy to help.....

Golovkin NOT Taking Risks, He Should Face Ward!.....
    http://www.boxingscene.com/willie-mo...e-ward--110189

#stevensdoe
    Why does he need to fight the champion at 175?

Did we really need to see Kell Brook fight GGG or Khan fight Canelo?

GGG is the middleweight champ. He should fight other middleweight champs.

This isn't hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      Legit request - where is all this info from your second paragraph? Do you have a links? Thanks
      Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=718242

Comment

Just a minute ago these Bobby "GGG" Shmurda (Aweekago) fans were ****ting on Stevens, and today he's Gospel!? Woooooooow.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
          Because of his brutal honesty, I just became a Curtis Stevens fan !!
          tool SMH

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Middleweight contender Curtis Stevens (28-5, 21KOs) - who faces James De La Rosa on November 19th at the T-Mobile Arena as part of the undercard to the Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward pay-per-view - is a bit amused by all the middleweights who have recently called out Gennady Golovkin but then somehow find ways not to face him.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              Yeah, there was no racism in boxing before Mayweather

And don't forget all the idiots who keep saying he has to move up to 168, as if we're burning to see him in the ring with Badou Jack.

Why does he need to fight the champion at 175?

Did we really need to see Kell Brook fight GGG or Khan fight Canelo?

GGG is the middleweight champ. He should fight other middleweight champs.

This isn't hard.

I don't think he should

and, that fight will NEVER happen

the reason why I think you have missed the point is because you rubbished Jack/Golovkin..... despite the fact that Jack would be Golovkin's best win

Monroe's point is that Golovkin is only taking safe fights

Comment

I disagree with Stevens here, it takes two to tango. You don't just "Sign" the contract. GGG also said he would fight Canelo and has been offered his biggest payday ever but has he "Sign the contract?", does that mean GGG is chatting rubbish? No! it takes two to tango. The only fighter who i can remember is Eubank jr and he too wants the same thing that GGG wanted from Canelo..........More money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I disagree with Stevens here, it takes two to tango. You don't just "Sign" the contract. GGG also said he would fight Canelo and has been offered his biggest payday ever but has he "Sign the contract?", does that mean GGG is chatting rubbish? No! it takes two to tango. The only fighter who i can remember is Eubank jr and he too wants the same thing that GGG wanted from Canelo..........More money.
                  No one signs a fight one year before and accepts the first offer wtf is that. Do not even compare that situation. Jacobs already delated a fight that should have been for december .

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    No one signs a fight one year before and accepts the first offer wtf is that. Do not even compare that situation. Jacobs already delated a fight that should have been for december .
                    Didnt ask him to sign a year out. And why do you care about money?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      fair call !

and, there was some truth in what Stevens said

just as there was some truth in what Willie Monroe said
                      Pretty much this ^. Monroe was saying what he thinks GGG should be doing, Stevens was saying what he thinks the rest of the MW division should be doing. There's no contradiction here, you can agree or disagree with either opinion. Myself I think they're both right to an extent.

Comment

Working...
                      X