No announcement yet.

how would devon vs brook turned out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Like Kotelnik/Alexander, but worse. Timed right hands in Devon's mouth for 12 rounds.
    That's exactly the kind of fight I picture in my head.

Comment

Brook beats the **** out of Alexander. It should be evident and always should of been evident.

Alexander would get battered from pillar to post. Its a total mismatch. Alexander doesn't belong in the same ring. If it wasn't for him beating Maidana the guy wouldn't even be talked about alongside any half decent welterweight.

Comment

Chaves don't change that either he is grade a trash also. No idea why he is talked up he lost to Bradley, Thurman and Rios. Nobody that losses to Rios is worth a shlt!

He hasn't beaten anybody beyond C level (probably being generous).

Chaves is nothing but a gatekeeper, a poor replacement Soto Karass. In fact not even that, Karass has some alright wins under his belt.

Chaves can stop him in 1 or vice versa, neither deserve a shot at a world title or a 'big fight'.

Comment

Kell Brook beats Alexander Easily!

I don't know WTF happened to Alexander but it has been a awful decline since the Junior Whitter and Juan Urango fight and he has gotten worse EVERY FIGHT. Cunningham have him fighting like Sakio Bika now, just trying to sloppy his way into a win

Comment

It wouldn't be such a humiliating loss to Devon as the Porter and Khan fights were because Brook is a better style matchup for him than those two but Brook wins via UD.

Brook is probably the most overrated boxer on this forum not named Golovkin but he would win convincingly against Devon.

Comment

It would be an easy fight for Brook and he would win a wide ud. Alexander would throw his usual fast straight punches from too far away and they would mostly miss and fall short. Brook would counter with shorter accurate and much harder punches when he is at the proper distance and his punches would actually land.

Comment

When someone actually beats Brook and GGG then you have an argument that they are overrated. As long as they are willing to fight all comers and keep winning and knocking guys out they deserved to be highly rated. What middleweight would be favored to beat GGG????? None and everybody knows it. He is the best middleweight in the world and that is why he is rated so highly. He deserves it. What welterweight can beat Brook except Mayweather? Maybe Thurman and Pacquiao would be slight favorites to beat him but that still makes him one of the 4 best welterweights in the world.

Comment

I didn't feel either fight was difficult. Porter's pressure isn't all that effective and he is open to counter right hands and the check left hook. Alexander is too slow of foot and his head/body is too stationary to effectively box with Kell. I've always felt that Khan would beat Brook if his chin/defence holds up but he made the same mistakes he did with Roach against Algieri. Only man I would be 100% sure of beating Brook at 147 is Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                  X