No announcement yet.

Frankie Gomez vs Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Goldenboys stable is so weak that the undercard has no chance of being good.

If this was a few years ago they could have put Ortiz-Berto 2 on the undercard or something.
    How is this a bad fight. As far as ANY undercard fight goes in boxing today, this is better than the majority

Comment

So Herrera is gonna get robbed again?

Fatboy Gomez is a bust. I don't get you Locke, you crap on Crawford but you support the disappointment that is Gomez?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        So Herrera is gonna get robbed again?

Fatboy Gomez is a bust. I don't get you Locke, you crap on Crawford but you support the disappointment that is Gomez?
        Different context bro. Crawford is seen as the top guy in the division despite not beating a top 15 guy and talked about as the second coming. If Gomez was rated as highly as Crawford despite not much in the sport, it would be a different story.

I don't like Gomez's lack of discipline outside the ring, if he doesn't fix up, he's not gonna last much longer. But as a fighter, I like what I see in the ring. He's got a very explosive ambush style.

Watch this fight if you haven't already seen it, all out war.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
          How is this a bad fight. As far as ANY undercard fight goes in boxing today, this is better than the majority
          I didn't say it's a bad fight.

But it's clear the undercard won't be good.

Comment

Working...
          X