• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    ^^^^

This was your first in this thread

Sit down somewhere
    ...do you even know what point you're trying to make? I don't need an imbecile to quote my first post in a thread for me. Thanks for trying to be helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Not mad, more curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
        ...do you even know what point you're trying to make? I don't need an imbecile to quote my first post in a thread for me. Thanks for trying to be helpful.
        The point that I'm trying to make?

That you're contributing nothing to the main topic of this thread ???

Yeah that point

Comment

Floyd just went life and death with Madonna, and I'm mad?

I've seen you posting here. The butt hurt is spewing out of your mouth. "I don't care about red K."

Well good. I'm glad you don't because you have been here for 4 years and your still in red. Your opinion is worth next to nothing. I never see you on the FNF threads or any other RBR thread come to think of it.

Just Floyd and Manny threads.
          Amazing
          That's because he's not a real fan of the sport. Everyone recognizes what this moronic duo represents: the bottom of the barrel of boxing fans. A couple of weirdos with obsessions with a couple of boxers. No actual appreciation of the sport.

I bet both of these idiots have photos of Manny plastered all over their walls with X's drawn on them and horns drawn on his head and shít. I'm saying these guys are weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
            That's because he's not a real fan of the sport. Everyone recognizes what this moronic duo represents: the bottom of the barrel of boxing fans. A couple of weirdos with obsessions with a couple of boxers. No actual appreciation of the sport.

I bet both of these idiots have photos of Manny plastered all over their walls with X's drawn on them and horns drawn on his head and shít. I'm saying these guys are weird.
            they really are creeps. I NEVER see them in any thread unless it's Floyd or Manny related.

They need to take their medication.

Comment

they really are creeps. I NEVER see them in any thread unless it's Floyd or Manny related.

They need to take their medication.
              Now who is mad

Comment

• I guess when Roach basically said the same thing he should be ignored as well? Both sides are at fault for this fight never happening. If some of you can get either fighters scrotum out of your face you will see this. 50-50 blame on both sides. Do you all not get tired of the same **** every god damn day??!!! Worst than woman up in this *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                  Now who is mad
                  I'm not even close to mad; you are though. Bumping old threads by a crap OP to take the heat off of Floyd's piss poor performance.

Comment

Working...
                  X