Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Yes he is. All he does is trickery. He wants to clean up the sport, but he actually is the one who needs cleaning up.

Very true. He might be the biggest hypocrite in boxing. Tsk tsk tsk..
    Yes he is the lord of illusions, by your logic he lost more rounds, landed less punches, landed less power shots and still convinced the world and most importantly 3 judges he won the fight. 49-0 no matter how many days you spend bumping pointless threads or how many nights you spend crying yourself to sleep.

If you want to qoute the second half of my post I'll gladly explain that as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
      because cheaters know to avoid hiring USADA.
      VADA automatically notifies the commission when a fighter tests positive for PEDs, that's the reason why Golden Boy stopped using them and went with USADA who have done some shady things. They didn't notify the commission when Morales tested positive, instead they kept taking samples from him until he tested negative. They tested Quillin and Winky but then two days later abandoned the testing at Golden Boy's request and destroyed the samples when they're supposed to keep them for 6 years.

VADA caught Peterson and Berto who works with Conte (there goes the conspiracy theory).

All in all, VADA is a much more trustworthy organization than USADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        Yes he is the lord of illusions
        Yes I believe so. Yes no doubt about it.

An illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation. Though illusions distort reality, they are generally shared by most people.[1] Illusions may occur with any of the human senses, but visual illusions (optical illusions), are the most well-known and understood. The emphasis on visual illusions occurs because vision often dominates the other senses. For example, individuals watching a ventriloquist will perceive the voice is coming from the dummy since they are able to see the dummy mouth the words.[2] Some illusions are based on general assumptions the brain makes during perception. These assumptions are made using organizational principles (e.g., Gestalt theory), an individual's capacity for depth perception and motion perception, and perceptual constancy. Other illusions occur because of biological sensory structures within the human body or conditions outside of the body within one’s physical environment.

The term illusion refers to a specific form of sensory distortion. Unlike a hallucination, which is a distortion in the absence of a stimulus, an illusion describes a misinterpretation of a true sensation. For example, hearing voices regardless of the environment would be a hallucination, whereas hearing voices in the sound of running water (or other auditory source) would be an illusion.

Mimes are known for a repertoire of illusions that are created by physical means. The mime artist creates an illusion of acting upon or being acted upon by an unseen object. These illusions exploit the audience's assumptions about the physical world. Well-known examples include "walls", "climbing stairs", "leaning", "descending ladders", and "pulling and pushing".

IN OTHER WORDS:

FAKE

Comment

• Originally posted by original zero View Post
          because cheaters know to avoid hiring USADA.
          cheaters avoid USADA because they can not catch anybody so they hired VADA.

your logic is flawed Mr. lawyer sir. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            Pact@rds will never get it.

Basically wada doesn't want every athlete using an iv for breakfast lunch and dinner.

So they made iv use prohibited unless you have a tue.
            In other words we at wada need to know when and why your using an iv. They don't want to support a culture that makes its easy for cheaters mask and to simply justify excessive iv use because it's legal.

They ACKNOWLEDGE iv use for rehydration is DEBATABLE and PREFER athletes to rehydrate orally.

Floyd used the iv once, called usada, pissed in the cup before and after, and followed protocol above and beyond nsac rules.

Pact@rds are left holding a conspiracy bag with hopes of gaining some sort of moral victory.

Pathetic.

But hey, don't like it....

CONTACT WADA AND ASK THEM TO REVIEW THE TUE

watch them laugh at your stupidity.

I asked them this.

Athlete: If the DCO comes for a surprise test then I will have no choice but to request for an IV so that it can mask my PED. You know, one of them retro TUEs that are now fashionable.

WADA: You need a super duper valid reason.

Athlete: Well if Floyd can say that he was dehydrated but his weigh in + the fluids he drank right after are right around his weight from the previous week ago, I and most other boxers in the world have a more valid reason because we lose more than that and feel a lot more dehydrated than Floyd. That is a valid and truthful statement. OK?

Athlete:What do you think WADA?

WADA: .... and you need a valid doctor's note who will have to agree with your dehydration was for real ...... but even then (athlete does not let WADA finish explaining.)

Athlete: Doctor? I can get several doctors. All you need to do is pay them the going market. What do you think WADA?

WADA Response:
            A) No you cannot do that.

OR

B) Yes, you all can do that?

So which one is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Who is "they," and where is the research that says many boxers who are tested by anti-doping agencies that follow the WADA code are juicing and slipping through the cracks. Again, proof. I need it. PLEASE POST IT. REALLY. I'd love to know how they know many are slipping through the cracks...if they are slipping through the cracks.
              What happens ever time I show you proof? You deflect. What would be the difference this time?

You do realize that to prove masking, you have to prove he had PEDs in his system, right? Proof?
              No you do not. Look up Biological Passport and testing.

Say what? You are giving misleading information. It's not that they "find someone is masking" because they have no proof of masking without PED use being proven. What they can find is that someone is using a prohibited method. Obviously, Mayweather doesn't fall into this category because the IV was approved. Many posters have stated this over, and over, and over, and over, and over.... Please stop!
              Wrong again. You do not have to be caught with a PED in order to be violating one of WADA's rules.

Obviously, this is what we have been disputing!!! Floyd should not have been approved nor can you claim that he should with the abundance of evidence that supports the contrary. Starting with, relatively no weight variations and clinical signs was minimal if even true.

You are still ignoring that he could have been dehydrated.
              "Symptoms of chronic dehydration will begin to appear when the body loses as little as two to three percent of total body water."
              http://www.waterbenefitshealth.com/s...hydration.html
              He doesn't have to be like Canelo for dehydration to occur. Chronic dehydration could have occurred and may not have been remedied until the IV.
              I already told you to not bring this article up again but you insisted for some reason. The below information can be found elsewhere as well.

"Advertisements for bottled water routinely cite the books of a doctor — I won’t name the doctor here, for legal reasons — who believes that chronic dehydration is the cause of many health problems. His ideas about water now dominate the discussion to a surprising degree. In fact, you can’t really read much about the subject without stumbling across his claims in one form or another.

He attributes conditions like asthma, arthritis and chronic fatigue syndrome — and much worse — to chronic dehydration. Also obesity, cancer and depression! He claimed that drinking water was an effective therapy for all of these conditions, and many more. His books and website cite no scientific evidence to support this, and they are poorly written.

Many people encounter these ideas in the form of a piece of widely circulated internet junk mail that begins with the somewhat hysterical announcement, “75% of Americans are chronically dehydratedThere is no evidence of any such thing — it’s just fear mongering.

Snopes.com, a website devoted to debunking netlore and urban legends, dismisses this one as having no basis in fact.'

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                What happens ever time I show you proof? You deflect. What would be the difference this time?
                The point is, how are you going to show me proof if the cheaters are getting away with it? That's an asinine assertion. I imagine that's why you declined to show proof.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                No you do not. Look up Biological Passport and testing.
                The ABP attempts to show proof of doping violations based on differences in an athletes biological markers. I'll agree with you that the specific PED's, per se, don't have to be identified. So, was Floyd subjected to the ABP?

Wrong again. You do not have to be caught with a PED in order to be violating one of WADA's rules.
                Whoa buddy, you were not talking about the ABP at this point. You said:

"They do not even have to catch them with PEDs. If they find out that they were masking, its still a violation even without knowing what the PED was that they were trying to mask. We know that Fluid was using an IV which masks."

Your statement seems clear that you mean they were helping him to mask simply because he took the IV and an IV can be used to mask. My point is that there is no proof that he was masking because there was no proof of the PED. Even in the case of the ABP, which attempts to prove the use of a PED without pinpointing the PED that was used, there was no red flag for potential PED use. USADA has stated the ABP was used on Floyd, so again, you have no proof. Zero!

Obviously, this is what we have been disputing!!! Floyd should not have been approved nor can you claim that he should with the abundance of evidence that supports the contrary. Starting with, relatively no weight variations and clinical signs was minimal if even true.
                Man, I've been waiting for your proof for a long time. A medical practitioner signed off that Floyd was indeed dehydrated and that an IV was appropriate. Should we believe a medical practitioner who examined him, or you? This is easy.

I already told you to not bring this article up again but you insisted for some reason. The below information can be found elsewhere as well.

"Advertisements for bottled water routinely cite the books of a doctor — I won’t name the doctor here, for legal reasons — who believes that chronic dehydration is the cause of many health problems. His ideas about water now dominate the discussion to a surprising degree. In fact, you can’t really read much about the subject without stumbling across his claims in one form or another.

He attributes conditions like asthma, arthritis and chronic fatigue syndrome — and much worse — to chronic dehydration. Also obesity, cancer and depression! He claimed that drinking water was an effective therapy for all of these conditions, and many more. His books and website cite no scientific evidence to support this, and they are poorly written.

Many people encounter these ideas in the form of a piece of widely circulated internet junk mail that begins with the somewhat hysterical announcement, “75% of Americans are chronically dehydratedThere is no evidence of any such thing — it’s just fear mongering.

Snopes.com, a website devoted to debunking netlore and urban legends, dismisses this one as having no basis in fact.'
                lol. Oh really? So this is all about companies trying to sell more bottled water? It has nothing to do with doctors perhaps wanting to sell more medications that aren't needed?

You mentioned many of the ailments that chronic dehydration supposedly causes and said it was all made up. Apparently you ignore all of the studies that have been done.

Why not just look at the science? Let's take allergies, since that's something that Floyd marked on his medical checklist for NSAC and said he suffers from. That would make it more relevant. Now I guess you think water bottle companies made it up that chronic dehydration causes allergies, right?

"A 1995 Dutch study confirmed that dehydration triggers histamine production as a defensive mechanism to preserve water remaining in the body as well as to prevent future loss. When we are dehydrated, histamine production increases and can cause us to have the symptoms of seasonal allergies such as runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes."

Here is the study:
                http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7720668

So yea, I think you need to do a bit more research instead of just finding what fits your agenda. How about some scientific studies. That would work.

Comment

• So why did Floyd take the injection?

Comment

• I wonder if Floyd is going to need a banned IV infusion for the rematch next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Yes I believe so. Yes no doubt about it.

An illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation. Though illusions distort reality, they are generally shared by most people.[1] Illusions may occur with any of the human senses, but visual illusions (optical illusions), are the most well-known and understood. The emphasis on visual illusions occurs because vision often dominates the other senses. For example, individuals watching a ventriloquist will perceive the voice is coming from the dummy since they are able to see the dummy mouth the words.[2] Some illusions are based on general assumptions the brain makes during perception. These assumptions are made using organizational principles (e.g., Gestalt theory), an individual's capacity for depth perception and motion perception, and perceptual constancy. Other illusions occur because of biological sensory structures within the human body or conditions outside of the body within one’s physical environment.

The term illusion refers to a specific form of sensory distortion. Unlike a hallucination, which is a distortion in the absence of a stimulus, an illusion describes a misinterpretation of a true sensation. For example, hearing voices regardless of the environment would be a hallucination, whereas hearing voices in the sound of running water (or other auditory source) would be an illusion.

Mimes are known for a repertoire of illusions that are created by physical means. The mime artist creates an illusion of acting upon or being acted upon by an unseen object. These illusions exploit the audience's assumptions about the physical world. Well-known examples include "walls", "climbing stairs", "leaning", "descending ladders", and "pulling and pushing".

IN OTHER WORDS:

FAKE

You are stuck. I feel for you. Floyd destroyed your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X