Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sober Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally get my payment tomorrow. I made it through the month, only using the credit card once for a pint of whiskey when I had no cash on hand, and I still have 1500yen (15 bucks about) in my pocket, meaning I about broke dead even. I hardly know how I did it. Probably it has something to do with the fact that I've only drank twice in the past month and a half.

I may have some drinks tomorrow, although I may not, as I need to prepare another more challenging presentation by early next week, and I don't really want to be hung over on Saturday. Maybe I'll put off drinking until next weekend. I'm suppose to meet a friend one of these days for some oppai-pub action. Maybe next weekend will be the opportune time.

Comment

• Comment

• Get this thread stickied already. For the recovering alcoholics.

Comment

• Three weeks sober. I hope you all rot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Three weeks sober. I hope you all rot.

Comment

• its 5:05am, recovering from yesterday or rather saturday that spilled over to sunday mid day till I finally passed out and woke up at 4am today. Now im hungry since I havent ate since saturday morning, gonna wait till my girl wake up and send her ass out from some sauasge mcmuffins like 5 of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Three weeks sober. I hope you all rot.
                Best post in the whole thread!!

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                  its 5:05am, recovering from yesterday or rather saturday that spilled over to sunday mid day till I finally passed out and woke up at 4am today. Now im hungry since I havent ate since saturday morning, gonna wait till my girl wake up and send her ass out from some sauasge mcmuffins like 5 of them.
                  I like your style.

Comment

• Officially one month without a drink. One more week before I get apeshit drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      That said, the one guy that comes to mind I have seen recently is 3-0 flyweight Naoya Inoue. He could be something special. He is only 20, had a great amateur career, and has stopped all of his opponents, and he hasn't been given light touches either.

This is his debut fight. Omayao came in 16-4-1.

This is from his last fight, a 10th round stoppage of 17-2-4 Sano.
                      I was right.

Comment

Working...
                      X