Comments Thread For: Gamboa Positioned in Line For Uchiyama Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    LMFAO

No disrespect, but I think Gamboa destroys Uchiyama regardless if it is in Japan or the US...who in the FUK have Uchiyama fought? He has Power but who the fuk has he Knocked Out?

It is like Toshiaki Nishioka when people was hyping that dude up going into the Nonito Donaire fight, they hyped the hell out of the guy but yet if you really look back at it, that dude Resume was *****

Gamboa via KO he has never seen anything like Gamboa nor has he ever had to deal with that type of Hand Speed and Quickness...I think Gamboa overwhelms the hell out of Uchiyama and makes him look Weak!
    Gamboa clearly has the better resume, but it doesn't mean that he'll walk through Uchiyama. Uchiyama has the height/reach advantage, while Gamboa has the speed advantage. I think Gamboa is a slight favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06
      Quote:

Originally Posted by JKidd2624

I'll take Uchiyama to wreck Gamboa.

It'd be close early, but as Gamboa starts to slow down and look for his pot shots later, Uchiyama will catch him and end it.

Gamboa doesn't slow down.

He'll know this is a legit opponent and take him seriously, when he does that, nobody is touching him. Looking forward to this.
      Co-signed.

I just laugh every time I read the chinny comments.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Wasnt unexpected..... More interested in when/if the WBA is gonna order the fight

Comment

Must be in neutral territory, both of this guys could get robbed.

Comment

This would be a good fight. Both guys are flawed but both of them do certain things pretty well. Gamboa looked bad in his last bout, Uchiyama can put it on him if he doesn't prepare better.

Comment

Do it. I'd love to see this.

Gamboa has already tried to fight Salgado and now is trying to fight Uchiyama.

Two things Broner should have done at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                LMFAO

No disrespect, but I think Gamboa destroys Uchiyama regardless if it is in Japan or the US...who in the FUK have Uchiyama fought? He has Power but who the fuk has he Knocked Out?

It is like Toshiaki Nishioka when people was hyping that dude up going into the Nonito Donaire fight, they hyped the hell out of the guy but yet if you really look back at it, that dude Resume was *****

Gamboa via KO he has never seen anything like Gamboa nor has he ever had to deal with that type of Hand Speed and Quickness...I think Gamboa overwhelms the hell out of Uchiyama and makes him look Weak!
                he just stopped a top 10 SFW Bryan Vasquez in 8 rounds and he beat Salgado back in 2010 by 12th round stoppage. You gotta be joking if you think Uchiyama can't beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  he just stopped a top 10 SFW Bryan Vasquez in 8 rounds and he beat Salgado back in 2010 by 12th round stoppage. You gotta be joking if you think Uchiyama can't beat him.
                  This.

Uchiyama is going to win. I'd bet my account on it. I am that confident in my fighter and I back him 100%. This guy is P4P the hardest puncher in the sport today and I like his odds against Gamby. I got him via KO round 9.

Comment

id actually favor uchiyama

Comment

Damn I hope this happens. I hope they can get Uchiyama to leave Japan. This would be a good win before leaving 130 no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X