No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev vs. Juergen Braehmer is Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
    Who signed what? Have YOU seen the contract? Is there a copy on line somewhere? Were you present at the negotiations? Just STFU already and let the fight unfold if and when it occurs...So being personally involved in the sport qualifies me for what?? how are you involved do you blow trainers for free tickets to fights? You sound like an idiot, I don't like you, you seem very unlikeable , I don't think to many people do. I would say get a life but really you should just delete yours.
    You don't like me? That really breaks my heart. Maybe you just don't like the fact you're being taken to school. I suppose Kovalev is lying when he says the contracts are signed, right? Oh, and by the way he also says it will be in NY or Vegas. Go figure! Ward must be hiding!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/sergey-ko...-fight--103855

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      You don't like me? That really breaks my heart. Maybe you just don't like the fact you're being taken to school. I suppose Kovalev is lying when he says the contracts are signed, right? Oh, and by the way he also says it will be in NY or Vegas. Go figure! Ward must be hiding!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/sergey-ko...-fight--103855
      HAHAHAHA. School is out nobody is being taken to school ?? I guess fighting Brand will answer a lot of questions for S.O.G. beating a career super middleweight ? Don't get me wrong I want to see the fight my comment was he has been doing a great job of hiding, I am a fan I would like to see Ward not hide and fight 4 times a year as all top fighters should. I'm done , you are worse then a woman.

Comment

HAHAHAHA. School is out nobody is being taken to school ?? I guess fighting Brand will answer a lot of questions for S.O.G. beating a career super middleweight ? Don't get me wrong I want to see the fight my comment was he has been doing a great job of hiding, I am a fan I would like to see Ward not hide and fight 4 times a year as all top fighters should. I'm done , you are worse then a woman.
        Kid, you're a complete tool. You say Ward hides but I've provided proof he will not be fighting the baddest lightheavy in Oakland. You said have I seen a contract. No I havent, I'm just going on what has been reported and Kovalev's own words. Now you want to move the goal posts after I SCHOOLED you on this to say Ward should be fighting 4 times a year. Funny but I don't see you calling out every other fighter who doesn't do this, only Ward. Your agenda is obvious. You're transparent. You're not objective, your a keyboard warrior (aka troll) who's sole objective is to slander a fighter because you don't like him. Now get a tissue, wipe your years and run to mommy. Maybe she'll give you a lollipop and make it all better!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Kid, you're a complete tool. You say Ward hides but I've provided proof he will not be fighting the baddest lightheavy in Oakland. You said have I seen a contract. No I havent, I'm just going on what has been reported and Kovalev's own words. Now you want to move the goal posts after I SCHOOLED you on this to say Ward should be fighting 4 times a year. Funny but I don't see you calling out every other fighter who doesn't do this, only Ward. Your agenda is obvious. You're transparent. You're not objective, your a keyboard warrior (aka troll) who's sole objective is to slander a fighter because you don't like him. Now get a tissue, wipe your years and run to mommy. Maybe she'll give you a lollipop and make it all better!
          why don't you just stfu already? You are a bald and ugly loudmouth. You didn't school ANYONE...people from North Carolina are not capable of schooling anyone or anything unless there is a basketball involved. My only agenda is stating the truth and that is that you appear to be born with several mental issues, but once again that seems very common for people from North Carolina...No tissues here, for what? your comments about some boxer who you would jump at the chance to give a blow job to...If you want to start taking credit for something take credit for being a bald ugly loser in fact I will even send you a plaque stating you are one, and you can hang it up on the wall next to your S.O.G centerfold.

Comment

why don't you just stfu already? You are a bald and ugly loudmouth. You didn't school ANYONE...people from North Carolina are not capable of schooling anyone or anything unless there is a basketball involved. My only agenda is stating the truth and that is that you appear to be born with several mental issues, but once again that seems very common for people from North Carolina...No tissues here, for what? your comments about some boxer who you would jump at the chance to give a blow job to...If you want to start taking credit for something take credit for being a bald ugly loser in fact I will even send you a plaque stating you are one, and you can hang it up on the wall next to your S.O.G centerfold.
            Pretty funny seeing as I'm from RI and not NC. But hey, you seem pretty good at making assumptions and jumping to conclusions. All you have is insults because you can't debate the simple facts I have not only stated, but linked for you. That is a sure sign of a troll!

Comment

Working...
            X