ts mad doe!

Comment

Manny impregnated TS and left her...

Comment

TS is a big stinking turd pile.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          Have some more red k..
          And green K for you!!!! Ha ha, love the gif.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
            In my opinion Pacquiao's best wins are Marco Barrera, Juan Manuel Marquez, Erik Moralez, David Diaz & Tim Bradley.
            and cotto does not count?

bcoz cotto was already marg's damaged good?

and cotto was pac's damaged good that floyd fought after?....

and hatton again already a damaged good? hatton who was trained by sr?

Comment

Pacquiao's best win remains Barrera I. I'd follow that up with the Cotto win and then perhaps Marquez II. He's also got quality victories like Bradley, Ledwaba and Hatton to a lesser extent.

Pacquiao post-Cotto has been quite disappointing for the most part but his resume prior already established him as an ATG. The Cotto win, in my opinion, pushed him several notches higher on that list and the recent Bradley victory confirms that he is truly a living legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                Jose.sooto you are a clearly angry person. Why so much hate for someone you never met? Manny loves all people no matter what. You should live happy and love all people too. I will pray you find peace in your heart and are always sheltered by God's love. May you live happy and die happy. Peace be with you always :-) .
                Thanks for the positive vibes my dude! no i am not mad, read my posts, i aint calling pac names or anything, i ain't saying he aint great either. All i'm saying is that maybe people got caught a little too much in the hype.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0JWH...ature=youtu.be

This video has nothing but facts in it, not opinions, FACTS.

This is 2014 and they saying that Pac already fought "the best" during his incredible media hype run back in 08-2010. Please take a look at this video and discuss, was Manny Pacquiao maybe a little TOO hyped?
                  Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Clicked on the link, saw the video title "The Pacquiao Fraud", closed the window.
                  pacquiao probably has faced the most top 10 p4p opposition in history. but go ahead and try to "expose" a fighter who has a fighter of the decade award.

no wonder you red TS.

red k given as well.

Comment

Thanks for the positive vibes my dude! no i am not mad, read my posts, i aint calling pac names or anything, i ain't saying he aint great either. All i'm saying is that maybe people got caught a little too much in the hype.
                    I dont think anyone got "caught in the hype". Perphaps it's manny's fighting style and humble attitude that makes people look at him bigger than what he really is. U can be the best fighter in the world but with a shitty attitude and u will not get the respect and credit u deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      I dont think anyone got "caught in the hype". Perphaps it's manny's fighting style and humble attitude that makes people look at him bigger than what he really is. U can be the best fighter in the world but with a shitty attitude and u will not get the respect and credit u deserve.
                      being nice and humble really has nothing to do with it.

its your resume. tyson was a jerk and he got overrated to the gills and people loved watching him fight. same with ali who you could say had a bad attitude. pacquiao is liked because he was exciting. sure being nice and fake humble is nice but if pacquiao was nice and fake humble but fought like rigondeaux he wouldnt be as loved.

floyd doesnt get respect because not only is his resume suspect, his attitude is crap and so are most of his fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X