No announcement yet.

Best 5 Victories for Mexico in the last 10 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
    Well then by that logic I guess Manny must have been on PEDs too then. Especially since he once turned down the fight against Floyd because blood test.

Marquez hired a conditioning coach. Not a Nutritionist. Angel Hernandez did not know anything about chemistry. He sold PEDs years manufactured by Victor Conte. And that was years ago in a diiferent sport.

Nonito Donaire hired Victe Conte as his nutritionist but no body accused him of taking PEDs.
    Donaire is/was the only fighter in 24/7 365 testing, so you can't say anything about him. And I already negated your comment about Manny being on PED's in my first post but I'll enlighten you again. You just admitted JMM's "conditioning coach" aka "dopeman" worked with PED's before. No one in Manny's camp has ever had a connection to that. You can bring up Ariza but he never had history with PED's, ever, even a different sport which somehow makes it okay to you lol. That's ****ing funny I have to admit. That's like Barry Bonds, A-Rod or Ryan Braun becoming boxers or doing MMA and then they have no history of PED use all of a sudden because... it's a different sport.

Comment

Canelo v. Trout
      Canelo v. Lara
      Canelo v. Mayweather (weigh in)
      JMM v. Pac IV
      Margarito v. Kneeguelito I
      Last edited by Tay Roc; 08-26-2014, 07:37 PM.

Comment

marquez's KO against pac is highly suspicious and maragrito's TKO against cotto is highly suspicious as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Donaire is/was the only fighter in 24/7 365 testing, so you can't say anything about him. And I already negated your comment about Manny being on PED's in my first post but I'll enlighten you again. You just admitted JMM's "conditioning coach" aka "dopeman" worked with PED's before. No one in Manny's camp has ever had a connection to that. You can bring up Ariza but he never had history with PED's, ever, even a different sport which somehow makes it okay to you lol. That's ****ing funny I have to admit. That's like Barry Bonds, A-Rod or Ryan Braun becoming boxers or doing MMA and then they have no history of PED use all of a sudden because... it's a different sport.
          Nonito Donaire takes VADA testing which was created by his former nutritionist, Victor Conte. Who is to say that there is no bias when testing?

No one ever denied Angel Hernandez past. I was just correcting you. He was never chemist. He is conditioning coach. What I meant was his past has nothing to do with Marquez.

Comment

Nonito Donaire takes VADA testing which was created by his former nutritionist, Victor Conte. Who is to say that there is no bias when testing?

No one ever denied Angel Hernandez past. I was just correcting you. He was never chemist. He is conditioning coach. What I meant was his past has nothing to do with Marquez.
            So wait... JMM's conditioning coach has nothing to do with his past, but Nonito Donaire's condition coach's past is valid? You are a ****ing clown, you owned yourself, my work is done. Though, any testing Donaire is undergoing is better than no testing which is JMM's method of approach.

Comment

wrong.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11165.html

My father is a chemistry professor. I love chemistry, and I was an athlete. My role was an obsession. For example, I learned everything about testosterone: that there is a type of testosterone with a high half-life and another that works very quickly. I learned that you can rub it in, take it orally, inject it. It became a kick: I was allowed to work with the best of the best, and I made them even better.
              You want an example? Everyone talks about epo. Epo is fashionable. But without adding iron, epo only works half as well. That's the kind of thing you have to know. There are oxygen carriers that make epo work incredibly fast they are actually better than epo alone. I call my drug "Epo Boost." I inject it and it releases many tiny oxygen molecules throughout the body. In that way you increase the effect of epo by a factor of ten.
              heredia is a BIG TIME steroid chemist. he is considered one of the best at helping athletes cheat. his first and only love is chemistry and making steroids.

you obsessed fanboys need to use common sense. marquez hired a steroid chemist. there are plenty of clean strength and conditioning coaches out there yet he picks the most dirtiest and shadiest person to work with.
              Last edited by Divine Hammer; 08-26-2014, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Ofcourse it does in your opinion. You think there's no way he cheated vs Cotto. And then for some odd reason, he just decided to become a cheater when he went to fight Shane Mosely.
                I can say this with 200% confidence. Cotto lost the fight due to bad game plan.Cotto corrected a lot of those mistakes in the rematch. No way in hell Margarito cheated in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  So wait... JMM's conditioning coach has nothing to do with his past, but Nonito Donaire's condition coach's past is valid? You are a ****ing clown, you owned yourself, my work is done. Though, any testing Donaire is undergoing is better than no testing which is JMM's method of approach.
                  If you think Marquez's conditioning coach's past is valid then be consistent and also think that Donaire's former nutritionist's past is valid as well.

Comment

1 Marquez over manny
                    2 margarito over cotto
                    3 morales over manny
                    4 Canelo over Lara

Comment

If you think Marquez's conditioning coach's past is valid then be consistent and also think that Donaire's former nutritionist's past is valid as well.
                      I'm fine with that, but you said the complete opposite. And whether Donaire's testing "could" be covered up or not, at least he's getting tested. You don't have a leg to stand on, it's like defending Mark McGuire just stop before it gets any worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X