Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By Zuffa and on all ends really.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Smith
      I have a confession to make...I used to LOVE watching boxing. I grew up in a small town with no boxing gym but I would record fights on vhs and get psyched up and hammer my punching bag hung in the shed and practice crappy slipping and countering on my slip bag I made out of a ball and a string like how I saw iron mike do it. But then somehow I got sidetracked and started watching the UFC all the time. At the time it seemed like they stopped showing boxing as much on tsn while all the guys like Oscar, Trinidad, mayorga and so on were getting old and retiring. This combined with there was always some kinda ufc going on and every once in a while I'd hear stuff like "boxing is dead" had a big influence on me fading away from watching boxing. Recently I saw a few friday night fights and the intensity, skill, and raw warrior spirit of boxing completely puts the UFC to shame. I literally feel hot flashes of SHAME when I think about how Traded in boxing for lay and pray, Dana white, and socializing with probably the most ignorant sports fans in the world. I've had enough and it's time to come back home...to boxing. That being said, I'm rooting for bellator on the side. They have a great product and I hope they can clean up mma.
      idk man I enjoy the best of both worlds. I like what Fallenoki use to say when he use to post here "I have better boxing discussion on mma sites and better mma discussion on boxing sites." Because on either site your going to get the troll fanboys who want to cum all over their favorite fighter every day.

This is a good section though with lots of good discussion. We get some crap every now and then when some boxing fanboys like to stir up shiiit with troll topics like when people who nevef even come in this section where getting all hype and trolling when Anderson finally loss.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Anyway on topic Eddie probably shouldnt have went to twitter like he did but at the end of the day I feel like he got caught in a power struggle between UFC and Bellator.

Its sad theirs going to make him wait til next September. UFC wants to make Bellator look bad and Bellator doesnt care if eddie fights if he breaks free next year its a better chance hes rusty and loses.

This is a good addition though. Graham vs Rampage make it happen!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
        X