No announcement yet.

P4P: Calzaghe vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4P: Calzaghe vs Mayweather

Im asking, who would win if they were the same size with their original skills?

Calzaghes workrate or Mayweathers masterfull defence?

i started this thread in the History fourm by mistake, so please vote and tell me how the fight would have looked like.
    Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    83.33%
    Joe Calzaghe
    16.67%

Mayweather UD 8-4...

Comment

Floyd would eat Calzaghe alive in the pocket.

Comment

They are both very skilled fighters that can adapt to almost anything but foyds superior athletisicm will get him the win.

Comment

Borderline mismatch...

Calzaghe was too sloppy. Floyd would fight him in the pocket and take his lunch money.

Comment

Calzaghe would slap him like a jealous boyfriend.

Comment

hmmm i was thinking is it possible to dodge over 1000 punches coming from every angle for 12 rounds, then i remmebered hopkins did a pretty good job, and Floyd is faster p4p than Hopkins is and has better stamina so will be able to take advantage even in the later rounds.

Floyd UD, even though they both use 2 different methods for defence.

Comment

Never, ever put the overrated Calzaghe and Mayweather Jr in one sentecne again. NEVER.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  hmmm i was thinking is it possible to dodge over 1000 punches coming from every angle for 12 rounds, then i remmebered hopkins did a pretty good job, and Floyd is faster p4p than Hopkins is and has better stamina so will be able to take advantage even in the later rounds.

Floyd UD, even though they both use 2 different methods for defence.

You forgot to mention Hopkins is a known cheater who excessively clinches against fighters who have faster hand-speed then him. He is also known for his third punch with his head. ****er cheated against Roy, Calzaghe, and Wright. He should have been dq'd in all 3 fights for that cheating ****. This is called boxing not MMA fighting! How come when you Americans say Hatton is a cheater for excessively clinching its okay for BHOP to do that same kind of bull**** fighting? Why don't these ****ty clinchers go join MMA, they suck!

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post

You forgot to mention Hopkins is a known cheater who excessively clinches against fighters who have faster hand-speed then him. He is also known for his third punch with his head. ****er cheated against Roy, Calzaghe, and Wright. He should have been dq'd in all 3 fights for that cheating ****. This is called boxing not MMA fighting! How come when you Americans say Hatton is a cheater for excessively clinching its okay for BHOP to do that same kind of bull**** fighting? Why don't these ****ty clinchers go join MMA, they suck!
                    for the record im not a yank, im a calzaghe fan and i dont like hopkins.

Hopkins used his head a lot, and its a big reason why i didnt like him, but he got away with it (all those refs couldnt have been blind, he was good at disguising it), much like Floyd does with his elbows when uder pressure.

Comment

Working...
                    X